Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life hav been great lately..
Attended few events but no pics taken cos i cudnt find my pinky sony digicam CHARGER....dunno its at my new pl or at my sis' pl...argghhhh...so frustrating!!

Aniway d makan session at KG CHAI CHEE was fabulous...
Jop didnt restrict me at all dis time...THANK GOD!!
I was practically attacking d 'kangkong belacan & chili clams'!
Went home w a bloated tummy i guess...best part of it all...made sum new frens...n potential clients for LOVECREATEZ...insya allah...

Last mon evening was also a fun time at Sentosa w Eka , Yus , Chariska , Nura , Imran n MY HUBBY of cos...
It was a last min plan...to celebrate CHARISKA'S bday by d beach...
We had so much food..besides d yummy bday cake frm 'sponsored' frm POLAR...lucky CHARISKA!
The wind was super strong...but we had an enjoyable fun...and they interviewed jop n me...abt our 'LOVE STORY'.....IMRAN was so curious...y 5 BREAKUPS???before.....d wedding!
hahahahahhaha.....

Now i am at home killing time cos i only start work at 3.30pm...no classes at SOTA today...as usual....

But the diff now is...i still got to be up v early every mornin to prepare for d hubby's stuff to werk , hav breakfast w him( i cant prepare breakfast cos MUMMY insist on doin it...)..walk him to d door before i kissed his hand...and he kisses my forehead...

Now i got to be more hardworking takin care of d wardrobe...alwiz ensuring d clothes r places neatly in d proper compartments..
Kinda frustrating at first cos hubby hav been alwiz so MESSY...
I didnt nag...and i try my best not to...
But i will just repeatedly tell him d proper way to take his clothes or put back wat he doesnt need...SO DAT EVERYTHIN WILL STILL BE NEAT...

Hubby on d other hand is so happy now dat his room is so neat n clean...
HE WENT LIKE..."BEST SEH!!!MY TABLE SO NEAT!!!"...
Just like a small boy wen he does dat..

Ok i gtg...wanna hav my lunch...
So sweet of my MIL to cook for me before i go werk...
Gonna makan n make my way to werk soon..

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home