Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Sumone asked me....how on 'GD EARTH'(guess dat will be my trademark frm now onwards)...cud i hav time to do wedding hantaran decorations beside my bz n hectic schedule of teaching in SOTA and also some other skls in dancing , plus d fact dat SYF is coming!

I cudnt answer d qn myself...but suddenly i started to wonder to myself...
How did i manage?
Still looking back at d past 6mths ago planning for my big day...
I did it in 6mths!
And within dis 6mths too...i got inspired to do hantaran decoration biz....cos i guess i start to fall in love w d 'LOVE BUSINESS'...WEDDINGS...!

So becos of my bz commitment in dance and now being a wife...
I hav a reason to say y i am just doin dis hantaran thingy once in a while...to fill up d time wen hubby is bz werking but i also hav to be careful dat i dun end up messing the whole room dat we share w my decoration stuff...cos its my duty to keep it tidy n comfy for him to come home everyday frm werk to rest , play his ps3 and sleep...

So back to d qn...how did i manage d time??
I guess its all abt balance...and one thing i learnt during d MARRIAGE PREPARATION COURSE is...WOMEN R SIMPLY V GD AT MULTI-TASKING!...I AM SERIOUS....!GUYS cant do wat we r doin...as in having so many things to do at one time...cos they need to focus at one thing at a tyme and of cos they will do well in it dat way...Its just d way we humans r 'made' to be...
So....lesson learnt:LADIES!Dun be angry or frustrated w yr MAN wen he forgot abt sum dates...things u expected him to remember!...Cos he hav to focus on his werk or sum other things n cudnt really think of so many things at a time...sumthin i cud perhaps say...memory space limited...ahaks...so its our duty to keep reminding him without getting sick of it....DATS one thing i learnt...to avoid fights....

Trust me...we fought so many times abt him forgetting d appts we made w ur wedding service providers etc...so i learnt a new way to solve d situation after d course...

Aniway i am also glad Jop is so supportive abt w small creative biz i am doin..
In fact he is alwiz helpin wen he can...w carrying d stuff...and basically not d creative aspect of it..:-)

Oh ya i guess i wud also wanna share sum of my creative workz done for my v own wedding...to sum of d bloggers out der who perhaps wud be keen n interested to engage LOVE CREATEZ to do their wedding hantaran decor....who noes....ryte?
Here r d pics...
First one is called 'Midnite Violet Masquerade'
From him to me:
Victoria's Secrets Limited Edition Berry Sugar & Sweet Sugar Set in a Cage
Placed on a customized damask printed felt cloth base which i painstakingly did all by myself
Burberry wallet also in a Cage
Details of d cage decorations


This is my fav...ring bearer...of a ballerina dressed in purple on a purple Couch
Dats my wedding ring-Rose gold n white gold rings put together as one...
There's 3 ways to wear it...its so me...v creative n unique
Kebaya fabric in a cage
Sideview of it....
LOEWE shades placed in an organza box w beads

Prayer Veil in organza box
Another Victoria's secrets set-Garden Collection fragrances
Other accessories to enhance d look
Stage Makeup Bag....cos i desperately need a new GD & HUGE makeup bag ...
This is to substitute for d handbag dat Nina cudnt help me get frm Paris becos d model is SOLD OUT ...so hubby tinks i shud hav dis n EVEN THOUGH its huge...i didnt hav much difficulty decorating it....and wait till u c more bigger items i hav below...
other purple accessories to decorate d bag
Cosmetics mainly by Makeup Forever and sum other products of DIOR , Stage & Bobby Brown
C how nicely i placed d brushes in a purple glass container filled w clear beads?

Anna Sui my all time fav is wer i got my inspiration of dis creation from...
Jop got me two Anna Sui Perfumes , a body lotion & shower gel , d sweet purple/black container and a Hair Brush!Can u spot it?
Backview...of d Anna Sui set
Brush placed on a candle holder w ostrich feathers ard it
Last but not least.....my pair of ROLLERBLADE In -Line -Skates...
Y In-Line-Skates????for a hantaran gift???
Firstly is to substitute d common gift of a pair of HEELS...cos i hav bunions which are serious foot injury so i cudnt wear heels too long...so not practical to get me one...
2nd... cudnt jog w my hubby to exercise...so he got me In-Line -Skates instead....for us to skate together in future...
As d object is huge n heavy...the pair of skates were placed on a huge , metal-like tray and decorated w netted fabrics , beads n other accessories...
So these r all my hantaran gifts at a glance...
To all d couple gettin married and tinkin of hantaran gifts to give to each other....
Nothin is impossible...dun hav to get normal standard common gifts for each other...
Be practical ...thinks of things dat u guys really like n need....
Be bold n daring!
There wud defnitely be a way to decorate it...in case u r keen to engage LOVE CREATEZ...
Feel free to drop by my website to reach me...d link is up der..

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home