Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its Saturday nite....
But i am all alone at home!
The plan was supposedly to spend time together...watching a movie or sumthin...but unfortunately , hubby got activated to report for werk immediately..

So i am now waitin at home patiently for him to come home...
So i decided to show sum pics of special moments ..on my wedding which were 'unseen'...
I grabbed these pics frm my cousin who managed to take shots of my nikah n sanding ceremony frm angles i didnt get to c...v interesting i must say...

Sum pics of me being 'gembeng' during nikah....crying like waterfall non stop....and pics of jop being stopped at d diff 'pit stops' before he cud sit beside me on d dais...

Me n kak lena....already controlling my tears at dis point...
Cudnt control anymore...
There u c one line on my ryte cheek...
Still cudnt stop d tears of joy n also sadness dat i cudnt c sum of my loved ones especially late mama on my big day...
Finally i am smilin as he put d ring on my finger
I cried again wen i hugged dis fav cousin of mine
The sisters w my nikah doorgifts
The bunga rampai...w our customised ribbons
Us
My cousins
The recep table
The first stop...
Waiting for jop
He got locked...tryin to figure a way out?
Negotiation...
Finally out...
Walkin to d 2nd stop..
Edy n my aunt stopped him w a small bicycle...
2nd last stop...my closefrens...made him do silat...
Last stop.....before he get to be w me....

Thanx to kak lena n d other cousins for takin dis pics for me to keep as sweet memories of my big day....love u guys...




And of cos thank u v much for everythin u guys did....lookin forward to c u guys tomoro at idah's wedding...


Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home