Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Just a week after our wedding....and we r both attending more weddings!!!
So happy to be part of their joyous occasions...
The first wedding dat i am featuring here is jop's fren...Azman and his lawful-wedded wife , Idah....

It was quite a grand affair...gorgeous decor and many celebrities old n new attended dis wedding as d bride is a cousin of TAUFIK BATISAH....
So it was no surprise wen the first Singapore Idol came up front to sing a beautiful new song frm his new album for the bride n groom...
As i was seated at d v first table...Taufik was standing right beside me singing .....but i was too HUNGRY n bz peeling off the prawns' skin dat i cudnt take a snapshot of his pic...hahahah....

I was v pleased to meet KAK SITI...if u remembered me puttin sum pics of me doin up her hantarans few mths ago..
Now....kak siti is 2 mths pregnant!!
Yeah !!! CONGRATS SIS!!
This dearest lady is so sweet n emotional ...she actually teared while talkin to me abt 'my wedding'!!
She told me she was so touched wen jop n i exchanged our wedding vows....she cried...
I was so surprised....but i just smiled n reminded myself of my own habit of crying wen attending other pple's wedding too...like NATALIA'S for example...hahah

And dats quite a latest pic of us...
After our wedding...many pple said we look v radiant....hahha dunno how true...but everyone we meet....my colleagues in SOTA , Mel & Nor...our frens...is it???
Erm ...maybe now ders not much stress...just happy w our new married life i guess....Alhamdulilah...
If u guys who followed my blog entries since a long time could remember...our journey wasnt an easy one at all...

The 2nd wedding we both attended is Norashikin & Asheeq's wedding at Tampines...

I would like to thank Nora for trusting in me to do her hantarans n Sireh Junjung...at d v last min...cos i was so bz shifting ryte after my wedding...
She only managed to pass me her stuff on d last few days before her wedding and i was rushing like mad to do her hantaran decorations

Congrats to both Norashikin& Asheeq and not forgetting Azman & Idah...may u guys hav a blissful marriage life...and blessed w lotsa joy n happiness!!Insya allah...





Next i hav here w me sum pics whic were taken BEFORE my big day...
Just a day before wen we checked in to ARANDA COUNTRY CLUB...
U can c how my family & frens got themselves involved in d preparation of my wedding just a day before it...





Me doing last min changes to the guests seating arrangements due to last min RSVPs
Wir& Khai bz decorating the Canele cookies n chocs they got for Jop...
I appreciate Khai's kind gesture to stay up so late even though he had an early flight d following mornin
And u can also see how bz nadya is doin my guestbook...pasting the stickers n embelishments...

And there u c Farissa & Kamal helpin out to wipe d banana leaves...as my guests during d day eat on plate covered w a layer of banana leaf as NPARKS doesnt permit any washing in d area...


Not forgetting the 'MAK BUYUNG'...
Eka mairina who still came all d way to help me fill up d BUNGA RAMPAI...even though she was feeling so unwell...
Boh of us really appreciate it
If there's Eka...there wud definitely be NURA....who came ryte after werk to join us w d preps...while her hubby Imran n Yus ran errands for Jop n me...




Dats me tryin on my wedding gown just a day before it...thank god still fits..in fact i lost weight more than i imagined...frm 54kg to 49kg...
U can imagine how stressed i was during d last few days of d wedding...
Thank god i have all dis sweet galfrens of mine helpin me out w my weddin preps...


Not forgetting of cos...all m cousins , relatives and my family members who put in so much effort for d most important day of my life...I hope they enjoyed themselves v much those few memorable days...as much as me n my frens did v much...I really love weddings...whether its mine or other pple's....alwiz a fun n joyous occasion especially d preparation part...

Of cos..there r sum negative feedbacks we received frm sum... and i mean v few relatives /guests (i shall not consider dis guests as frens....) who were v much unhappy after attending my wedding...becos of small trivial issues like not gettin 'prawns' during dinner , or not gettin seats (wen i actually allocated proper seatings for FRENS for dinner)...i really dunno wat to say....cos i was pretty sure i invited all relatives 11-5pm...but i didnt expect sum of them to come at 7pm...and demand food to be served for them even before my dinner guests???....hmm....and i also heard abt sum guests who came not to sincerely celebrate d joyous occasion but to c how d wedding is done....and then bitch abt it till it get to my ears...


As u can c in these pics....the JENTAYU GALLERY team are the ones putting in so much effort in coming up w d conceptualisation , theme and finally d look for my wedding...throughout dis 6 mths of preparation...I merely told them that my idea of a perfect dream wedding is...'in a garden'....dats all....and if u go google on garden weddings...u will c tat THERE R TONS...AND MILLIONS of pple out der also doin garden weddings...SO....its really a silly and ridiculous thing for sumone of yr so called intelligence to assume that I DUPLICATE OR SUMHOW STOLE yr idea of yr DREAM WEDDING...

But Alhamdulilah everythin is over...and dis is just a beginning to my new journey w my dearest hubby....

Joppri....

I shall not bother abt wat d negative things dat occured during or after my wedding by insignificant parties as mentioned..
Once again...thanx to all who helped us in making my DREAM WEDDING A SUCCESS!!

Cant wait to meet up w u guys v soon!!!

Till then..
Adios




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home