Thursday, April 23, 2009

The checkup last mon went well...
I was so nervous to go for d scan because d baby's hrtbeat cudnt be detected a week ago..
I was so worried sumthin bad cud hav happened...which mom wudnt worry anyway...
But i was so glad went my gynae told me...my pregnancy is more stable now...
THE CARDIAC ACTIVITY SEEMS GD...so i can stop takin d pills that was meant to protect n strengthen my pregnancy...alhamdulilah...
Just that i need to continue w d folic acid....and d nausea tablets...I REALLY NEED TO...
Doctor also said dat baby is 11mm tall hehehe so cute...and my due date is goin to be just a day before MAMA'S BDAY...DEC 5TH this yr...

As the wait for d checkup was super long n v crowded makin me feel so uneasy...
Hubby decided to switch me to THE PRIVATE SUITE... and i am lookin forward to my future checkups there...d place seems v nice comfy w a cafe/lounge so dat we can wait for our turns at ease n best thing is dat its not crowded there..

Now , at times like dis...i start to miss my mom v much...
I remembered how she used to cook n prepared all sorts of food for kakak wen she was expecting...how fortunate...
I am goin thru d opposite...
Even though i am so used to be independent ever since mama passed away...
Things r diff now...i am now staying w hubby n of cos MIL..
Although i wish i could cook...but i cant...cos she wudnt like it...
However she havent been cooking lately even though she noes of my condition cos hubby is alwiz working late....in other words....she only cook for her son wen he is ard....I AM JUST TRANSPARENT...
I dun wanna talk bad of my own family...but i just cant control it anymore...
Its v upsetting n i am v stressed...everyday...i will be feeling weak , sick , hungry but yet there's nothing for me to eat at home...she doesnt cook and she keeps bread or snacks in her room...
So ...i just hav to force myself to go out to get sumthin for myself or just eat d fruits or drink ENFAMAMA milk dat hubby got for me...
Wat am i supposed to do???COMPLAIN TO HUBBY??
WAT FOR???ONLY TO MAKE HIM feel upset n torn??
I just have to accept it....his mom never like me frm d start...but i am so glad I HAVE A NICE N LOVING HUBBY who alwiz show me so much love n care n assure me dat he will alwiz be there.
DATS ALL DAT I NEED...AND DAT MAKES ME HAPPY...

Like yesterday...i was home frm 2pm and MIL didnt cook at all....i waited till 4plus before i finally chose to cook maggi which is d one w no msg for myself...but still...its not really a nutritious meal for me n d baby...then i slept before waking up for mahgrib ...and still ders no food...so i had cereals for dinner...and CHOC Milk ...I just prayed hard i wun vommit cos i was feeling so weak plus d fever n running nose...i just cudnt take it...then i went back to sleep before hubby finally return home at 1.30am w my fav NAAN bread n masaala (by then i was super hungry) as i hav had enuff od TOM YAM for d past 2 weeks...geee

2day hubby is comin home late again...so i decided to go back home to serangoon n spend time w my nephew n niece...at d same time i am tinkin of cooking sumthin for myself there...
I am still having runny nose n dun feel like having appetite but i am goin to get sumthin nutritious for lunch...later...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home