Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to my darling...WIRDANI






Its my fav girlfren , bestie , confidante and soon to be my son's GODMUM'S BIRTHDAY!

Although we didnt have a big celebration or proper bash like wat she did for me in d past yrs we still had fun meeting up for dinner and scout ard for her pressie..

We also had to do it few days before d birthday becos now she is not in town...but celebrating her BIRTHDAY in BALI!

I Hope she love d new JUICY COUTURE WALLET that i got her...which is matching d one she got for me too...
It was weird having sumone buying d exact same thing u got them as a gift in return...
Well dats how sweet she is...she just want me to have d same wallet too...cos i was so in love w it....

Again i will like to wish WIR , ......A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...AND MAY ALL HER WISHES COME TRUE!

Till den
Adios!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home