Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Its a weekday...but i am not werking...
MOE have instructed for schools to have their CCA disrupted till further notice..
As much as i feel relieved cos i can have more rest , i am also feeling RESTLESS if i have to just sit at home n rot...
As i am super duper free...u can expect more frequent updates on dis blog of mine....as i have plenty of time to kill!
I am now in my 18th week of my pregnancy....and can c how much d tummy have grown...
So fast....dat it have come to this big...
I just met Hani who came back to town for d time being and she is also in her 18th week pregnancy but her tum tum wasnt really showing as much...
As much as she was envying me , ....i got pretty worried although my gynae have reminded me never to compare my tum tum w others...and reason being is perhaps due to d fact dat my baby is growing faster n bigger cos d daddy is v tall...hmmm..
Apart frm dat i am enjoying every single moment of every each day of my life now...as i have a hubby who loves and adores me...pampers me all d time and a baby growing in me whom i love w all my heart..
At the same time , i am surrounded w caring family members n frens who alwiz ask on my well-being and show they concern to d baby who have yet to be born...its all so pleasant...or shud i say rewarding...
I havent been pampering myself w branded goods or expensive stuff for a long time but i am really feeling elated w all dat i have now...
Each time hubby hav an off day frm werk...wud mean a total spending time together and shopping for d lil one...and i guess even my maternity clothing is still counted for him/her .
That..... i would count as TRUE HAPPINESS and feeling COMPLETE ...
I hardly recall wen was d last time i cried or felt upset /depress over sumthin/sumone...
Perhaps dats also d reason y d lil one is growing so fast...

And as u can see above...i was having NASI AYAM PENYET after so long...cos finally i can eat chicken as per normal...and d vomitting have kinda subside...not as bad as d first few mths of d pregnancy...and start to have appetite for more variety of food although i am still quite picky....
The rule now is simple....as long as d food is not too sweet and it has to be spicy...CILI PADI have become a must now!!!amazing!
Last mon i was craving for d NASI AYAM PENYET at MARINA SQ ...so hubby brought me der for dinner...while enjoying d ordinary yet nice view of esplanade..

After d meal , we went to esplanade to meet my frens who were bz doing makeup for sum performers . As there were extra backstage pass , i get to bring hubby ard to d backstage area of ESPLANADE for d v first time in his life...

There u c a muffin in my hand...cos i just cant stop chewing for more den an hr...scary...i noe...
And i guess...now i feel like muching sumthing too..

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home