Thursday, July 16, 2009


This is my latest creation for a luvly BABY GIRL i am sure.....

I present to u guys....Double Strawberry Ripple Cake!!!
Front view
Side viewTop view
The first tier...
2nd tier
And the cake topper....

Ingredients of Double Strawberry Ripple Cake are:
2 Mothercare rompers
1 Baby Blanket( the stuffing for first tier)
1 pair of Mothercare socks
1 matching Baby hat & booties
1 Mothercare bib
2 strawberry hairclips
1 pair of Kiddy Palace baby socks as Cake Topper

Thanx to Hidayah for ordering d 'CAKE' to present to her fren who just got a baby girl.
Thanx also for yr gift...d choc cake n tarts for me just now...so sweet of u to get dat for me...
It was totally surprising!!!
Hope u like d 'CAKE'...
Looking forward to presenting u w another cake next week...as Hidayah ordered 2 'CAKES' frm me!

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home