Monday, July 13, 2009

I am already in my 19th week of pregnancy..
Feeling all excited n anxious to noe wats d gender of d baby in my next scan next week..



While hubby and i am feeling joyful our frens Khairuzamani and wife r going through a hard time at this very moment.
They just lost their baby.
He broke d news to me this morning , expressing how upset he was feeling as d doctor just pronounced that the baby's heartbeat can no longer be detected .
Now , the wife is recovering frm her 5hrs of vacation surgery plus of cos , ....d loss of their precious, long awaited baby.
My hubby and i were truly disheartened and we really felt upset for them..
Our condolences and prayers r w d baby and may he/she be well and safe in Jannah now...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home