Monday, August 3, 2009

Many things i havent update in dis blog....
Cos nowadays i dun really fancy sitting on dis uncomfortable chair which can really give me backache only after sitting on it for barely 10mins...
Now dat the vomitting and nausea has diminished....d BACKACHE is getting worse by d day..

Aniway i wud briefly wanna briefly talk abt Nina's solemnization ceremony that was held last week.

Nina was a v close fren of mine wen i we were teenagers...living in d same neighbourhood...
We used to hand out at each other's place till v early morning cos our blks were just nearby and she helped me alot wen i got a psyco stalker disturbing me at one point of my life...
I enjoyed spending time w her at her place cos she's such a great cook !....
And i will never forget d day wen my mom passed away , she came w her mom to my place w some food for me to eat n was there to be my shoulders to cry on till d next day wen it ws my mum's burial...
Her parents...AYAH & MAMA as how i address them were v kind to me and treat me like their very own frm that dat onwards too...
I still rembered how touching it was to c tears in their eyes on my wedding day as they hugged me n said a prayer for me n hubby's well-being...

Insya allah Nina will have her Grand wedding dinner n reception to be done up for all her relatives n friends next yr.
Nonetheless , i would like to congratulate....NINA HALIM & IMAN HADI( his new name which i really like...)for their marriage...




Hubby was involved w NDP rehearsal...so i had to attend d event alone...and thank god abg azhar was there to accompany me
This is a pic of the Ibu& Bapa pengantin...MAMA MIN & AYAH HALIM...
Looking so happy that their daughter is married now...
May their new journey in life be filled w lotsa bliss and happiness.!!!
I am so looking forward to her 40's theme-photo shoot which i will be involved in pretty soon..

Next i would like to share abt is abt my own pregnancy progress and growth.
I am now in my 22nd week of pregnancy...seems pretty close to 6mths...
And of cos looking forward to d next checkup to c BABY Q's growth and movements thru d ultrasound.

Like wat u c above ..were sum of d pics taken during d detailed scan that we had for my 5th mth checkup.
And i have to admit that i was so amazed at how fast BABY Q is growing.
The size of my tummy which is also protruding much more obvious den before makes even some strangers comment and ask if i am in my 6th or 7th mth...:-)
How i wish.....cos i just cant wait for his arrival and of cos i pray that i would be having a smooth labour n may both of us will be in gd health .

At the moment , i am grateful that i have been blessed w gd health and dis gd fitness n strength is really vital to me becos of my job.
At this v stage....i am still teaching dance even hiphop n contemporary dance in schs w not much difficulty except d slight imbalance that i notice only few days back.
I cant do perfect pirouettes life i used to...but i sure could move to d beat and turn in 2 fast beats...to numbers by Pussycatdolls and 'HERO WAYANG' by SITI SAERAH which i am choreographing for one of skl's teacher's day performance . hhehheheh...v 'enjoycing' ...
Cos i am proud and of cos glad that i dun have to brood and complain abt giving up my passion just becos of d pregnancy .
But one thing i have to say is dat my feet injury(bunion) is getting worse...perhaps cos my body weight is getting heavier ...thus d feet feels tired n pain after walking ard too long...
So hubby recommended me to wear sum soft n better cushioning shoes so that i wun feel dat much pain...
Guess for d back n feet aching part is simply unavoidable for most pregnant mums whether u r a dancer or not.... its kind of d norm from how i c it...
Other than that , i am pretty excited as BABY Q's movements n hiccups felt much stronger now .
Cos i could really be surprised by d sudden nudges frm my tummy...which can be pretty amusing...especially wen he seems to show response to his DADDY talking close to my tummy as i felt harder and more frequent nudges like as if he was trying to show....dat he understands wat DADDY was saying...
Hubby is of cos v excited and AMAZED frm d v first time he start to feel BABY Q's movements wen he placed his hand on my tummy.
But sumtimes i start to ponder...how d baby feels wen i move ard , dancing , turning and all...
Does he get giddy ???haha cute though i must say...

Lastly, i wanna blog abt d simple last min outing that i had w my sis n her kids to ECP.
Hubby just came back frm werk but willingly took d role as a trainer to teach Dyra & Andy how to cycle a 2wheel bicycle...
I could only offer tips n pointers cos i cudnt cycle along w them...but merely sitting down reading a book...










But i was sure all of us had a tremendous fun time..
We went to Parkway Parade for dinner n shoppin for sum baby stuff and even had an ice-cream session which was so fun for sis n me after sooooo longgggg!!
Now i am so in love w SCOOPZ!!!!

Guess....dats abt it for now...need to grab sumthin as i am starting to feel hungry...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home