Monday, July 7, 2008

Its been a week since d last update...
I hav been pretty bz w werk...
I havent got d chance to really spend much time w jop too...

I just spoke to him on d phone as he is at werk...
I told him i suddenly miss him so much..
We used to be able to c each other almost everyday..
Now dat he is having nite shifts n irregular days...
Its so difficult for us to spend time becos of d clash in our schedule..
Dat makes miss each other n really treasure d v lil time we hav on certain days which i guess is gd..

Last sat ...i had a tiring day since mornin workin...
But sumhow pushed away all d thoughts of wanting to rest n sleep becos dat was d only day we both hav to go to town and buy 'my ring'...

Yeah....d engagement is DIS SUN...

I am not exaggerating but i only realised it just now dat...
ITS GOIN TO BE DIS SUN and cant believe its dis clos.e..
Perhaps its becos i hav been too bz w all my students shows n competitions dis few weeks dat i forgot abt a more important day besides d BIGGEST ONE in JAN of course...
I havent buy or prepared anythin at all besides d RING..

I will only upload d pic of d ring after sun ...

Its a simple one which hav captured my heart..
My dream of wanting to get an engagement ring frm GOLDHEART came true...Alhamdulilah...

I wanna sleep soon..
I need d sleep..beauty sleep??haha i dunno..
But i noe i never felt so tired dat i had to tell jop i cudnt go Jop

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home