Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A huge relief!!!!!!!
The decor company hav sent their quotation for decoration of d event n bridal room...
So i am meeting up w them tomoro to pay d deposit...
I AM SO WORRIED they cant do my event cos there's another tentative bookin on d same day..

So i dun wanna waste any tyme...

Honestly i hav various opinions frm frens..

Sum said JENTAYU GALLERY is expensive and i should really consider...

But trust me....I NOE WAT I AM DOIN...
I hav went ard inquiring many places....

I asked n approached many decor companies which hav d same kinda concept at least..

Well...they r d only one dat captured my heart..
Plus the service is prompt so far.. They took the trouble to meet us promptly... Brought all sorts of samples n v attentive to wat we want... As u can c in d previous entry..they hav done gorgeous past works....agree?? Aniway...decor more or less settled...


Jop just bought a pair or sunglasses for our HANTARAN gifts ...
I noe its still early but no harm buyin our stuff bit by bit...so dat we wun feel d pinch all at one go
I cant reveal d sunglasses....hav to wait till jan to see it...
But all i can say mine is white while jop's is wblack...same design but diff colors...

We didnt plan but sumhow saw d gorgeous sunglasses at LOEWE (pronounced as LO-WE-VE)...ngee ann city so we grabbed it before it gets sold out... Things at dis boutiques are quite exclusive only comes in 1 or 2 pieces...


I also bought a wedding organizer frm borders to help me keep things organized... Arranged all d invoices or things paid...keep all d diff things in place... Hehehhe..



..
Ok den i gtg
Work in a while
Till den Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home