Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi again...Its been a week since d engagement
I am really feelin awkward each time i hav to say...d word fiancee....
HEHEHEH...
Aniway...its been another beautiful week...
We hav continued w our wedding preparations as soon as d engagement is over...
The meet up w our photographers Ian n hubby , Fit3 was indeed enriching cos they gave us lotsa advice n tips on our wedding planning...
We hav sort out most of d things too..

Last fri was another meet up w d FAP pple to secure our booking w deposit for our PHOTOGRAPHY , VIDEOGRAPHY N VIDEO MONTAGE...wooohooo cant wait to c d montage!!!
The montage wud be played on our wedding...so dat reminds me of d fact dat i hav to rent a projector bla bla bla...
I hav also found d PERFECT decor company after so much contemplation...
I wud be using Jentayu Gallery insya allah...
Thought they wud be super duper expensive but after consulting n sitting down with them..they are quite affordable after all..
Mel d lady was so nice n warm...so attentive...she took down every single detail me n jop mentioned frm wat colors we like...wat kinda style , wat kinda vases or props...table settings to even d finer details like d napkin ring etc...
We both get to really choose wat WE REALLY WANT N IMAGINE our wedding to be...
Wat kinda dais seat , backdrop , fabric etc...omg i didnt noe wedding planning is so fun...

Now these r d things i am goin to hav for my wedding which hav been confirmed..
Sri Mahligai for my reception entertainment..
My photography , Videography n montage...
My makeup artiste wud be ABG SHAH frm RATU D' Weddings
I havent make my deposit for decor becos Mel hasnt get back to me on d quotation based on my additional features n customised stuff...but these r sum of d ideas we haf taken frm their past works....
I want dis flowers on my cushion but changed to lilac instead of pink
This kinda comfy seats and lamp behind....
This kinda canopy for ceiling

A centerpiece along d same frequency as dis gorgeous one in red
Not forgetting the 'Tepung Tawar' set
Jop and me decided not to hav chandeliers as its getting too common nowadays...we wud go for sumthin which has dis vintage feel
I love dis color...n d fresh twigs for my long tables...
Last but not least...my dais padded walls...
I am goin to hav sumthin like dis...just of a diff color...
The roses are so sweet...arrrrghhhhh cant resist!!!

So dats abt it....
At least those of u who enjoys reading dis wedding journey blog of mine wud hav a rough idea of wat to expect fr d big day in Jan...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home