Tuesday, July 29, 2008


This is d reason y i havent been blogging d whole week...
I was so bz preparing a special gift for my bestfren...WIRDANI
I would like to take d opportunity to congratulate her on her engagement and her BIRTHDAY last sun....LUV U V MUCH DARLING...

I noe dis blog is meant to be for my wedding preps but i dun mind including my bestie's engagement moments her cos dis blog is soooo d in d wedding mood....hehhehe...LOVE IS ALL ARD HERE...so happy.....for her , for myself for both of us...
We both hav went thru so much in d past...but suddenly we meet 'D ONE'...
In fact , just like me...she hav just known her fiancee recently abt less than a yr ago..

I am also v privileged to be SELECTED as d lucky person to doll her up dat day..
Never felt so nervous doin makeup n hair for sumone..
I really want her to look her best...
I told her to get a professional makeup artiste but she insisted on me to do it for her...
How can i say no to dis darlin of mine...so dis is it.....A simple thing i can do for her...

The actual gift dat made me so bz d whole week was A SCRAPBOOK FOR WIR...


Glad dat she like it v much...
Both of us love purple n pink...so wasnt so hard to work on it..
The funny thing is...JOP got jealous dat her scrapbook seems nicer than the one i did for him...haha sorry darlz...
Ok lets move on to sumthin else....
Last fri....
My sis n i went to SPA Le'Kraton to meet a fren of hers....Kak Suhaila who is d owner of d SPA Place...It was my first visit there...but yet i felt so at home...
The reason is becos...d place is so beautiful n has dis serene n calm ambience...
I lurve d decor ard tooo.......Kinda in tune with wat i want for my wedding decor...ehem ehem....
We spent quite a long time chit chatting w sis suhaila who was so nice n friendly explainin to us abt all d various treatments n packages there...





Back to d reason y i visited dis SPA place ......
I was there to find out more n makin arrangements for ME & JOP'S SPA n Facial Treatments as part of our PRE-WEDDING ESSENTIALS...

Besides that , sis also plan to present me w another COUPLE RETREAT SPA PACKAGE a day or two after our wedding...wow so exciting....

The best thing of it all is.........
Sis was planning for me to hav a SPA PARTY for sum of my close gal frens n cousins at SPA LE'KRATON as a healthier n unique way of conducting a HEN'S PARTY..
More details of d spa party will be updated to those involved wen d time comes nearer ok...
Thanx sis suhaila for d great hospitality.
I would definitely come and c u for facial , spa n facial waxing before my studio n outdoor photography next mth...

Last but not least..
I am so happy MY DECOR hav been confirmed!!!
I hav made d deposit to engage JENTAYU GALLERY...

SO...I am pretty sure i wud be able to get my DREAM WEDDING w lotsa nice beautiful fresh lilac roses n decorations..
I hav faith in u MEL!!!
Thanx to Ian too for d recommendation n introduction to MEL...
Thanx a million....
Lookin forward to our next meeting to discus further on d decor materials...
:-)

Till den,
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home