Friday, November 14, 2008

Hi readers...i hav a surprise for u all who enjoy visiting dis blog to read on my wedding preps...
I just got sum pics...frm my studio photographer for me to choose frm for my invitation cards...
As i cudnt make up my mind on which 2 nice ones...i have dis few to choose from...
U wanna help me choose??pls offer yr opinion ok....











Everything is kinda goin on smoothly...and i hav abt 50 more days to my wedding...
OMG...i just cudnt believe its comin so near...
And u noe wat...
I am really enjoying every single moment of preparing for dis biggest day of my life...
I hav never been dis stressed n bz ever before....
Its kinda exciting too...tinkin of d fact dat i wud be embarking on a new chapter of my life..
Goin to be a wifey...and perhaps a few yrs later...a MOMMY???
hahhah....JOP told me....i better stop being clumsy before i be one...cos i cant afford to drop my baby like how i alwiz drop n damage my stuff....hahah

Aniway...
Past few days hav been really fun for me n mel to go out together sourcing for my wedding decor items together...
As we r now doin 'things' together....erm u noe...now dat i hav LOVECREATEZ( lovecreatez.multiply.com?....mel hav helped me a lot...and we kinda werk hand in hand....
At d same time...i get to go w her to source for wat kinda flowers , materials n stuff for my wedding decor...
Its amazing....d best experience in my life....hahha

Ok dats abt it for now...i wanna rest..kinda tired...
I am meeting him only later at 10pm after his FOREIGN LANG class....

Ps....remember help me pick out d nice photos ok...one for reception...one for dinner invitation card...

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home