Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Suddenly i can feel d stress really comin great....
Cos there's so much things to do yet so lil time...
This week have to run ard settling so many stuff...accompany jop's mom to buy things for d wedding , go to my elder relatives places to send out invites..have to meet up w so many frens too....i dunno how i am goin to manage...
On top of everything i have to buy so many stuff at jb , collect d flowergirls' dresses , settle my own outfits...have yet to check on my 4 bridesmaids whether their outfits r settled...
Thanx to wir n noela for helpin me handle d bouquets for d bridesmaids n flowergal's accessories...and i noe wir is bz planning a surprise for my hen party too...
I dunno wats her plans..and who will be ard...

Oh yeah before i forgot...i need to organize 2 important meetups between d caterer , service crew , and some main service providers n another separate one for d entertainment side like d emcee , singers , musicians and etc...Dunno wen but it hav to be soon...

This sun hav to meet up w Dad's siblings for a family discussion regarding my wedding cos i just had one w mama's siblings 2 days ago...which was HONESTLY upsetting....
Sum pple just simply cant be bothered and really show it by talking among themselves n ignoring ...in fact even distracting us wen i was talking abt d wedding...by talking among themselves...
Sum pple whom i respect n regard as elders who r supposed to be key pple in d wedding backed out and refused to take any roles or responsibilities for d wedding...
Even my own bro just cant be bothered...
On top of everything d most upsetting thing is....sum AUNTS just cudnt understand my stituation of not having a my own mom ard...cudnt just be practical enuff to receive d invite cards from me during the gathering..
They still expect me or perhaps w sum 'org tua' come to their house personally to give the invites wen d situation now is kakak and papa....both v sick....kakak couldnt walk much w her leg which was in a cast for weeks n dad now who needs to walk w crutches...
Still they cudnt just get the invite cards from me on dat day...
I still have to trouble kakak or papa to follow me to their houses...
Y r sum pple just so inconsiderate...
Y cant they tink...if mama is still ard...of cos mama can do all this for me...but did they forget that mama have passed away or wat...
It even upset me more wen i tink of y most of my own aunts n uncles don't even call or ask me on how they can contribute or help w d wedding preps or whether everything is ok...ALL THESE MONTHS...
But...its ok lah...insya allah everything will still go on smoothly even without them helping...
I was really expecting sum of them to volunteer or initiate sumthin...like for example jop's aunts who will be providing our reception and solemnization's doorgifts , bunga pahar and etc...
I do appreciate BIK PIAH being d only person voicing out to contribute sum gifts for d 'berinai' ceremony....
Other than that...sad to say...nothing..
Its not abt d money...honestly...even wen bik piah n cik lik asked if me or jop needs help financially...we really have enuff at d moment...but did they ever consider....we both r orphans...
Jop has no siblings...we both are doing almost everything ourselves...
Thanx also to kakak n my dad who will be contributing in d wedding cake , kompang , etc .

I feel like crying wen i tink of all these...
Like i said again...its not abt d money but...i tink i just need d moral support , care n concern frm sum pple who were v vocal initially like as if they would really be involved in d wedding...

I guess....dats reality which i have to accept...
Its not my right to question them on this...
Insya allah the wedding which is just abt 25 more days away...will still go on smoothly w d rest of my family n frens mostly who will be contributing their time , effort n sincere contribution...

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home