Saturday, December 27, 2008

The HEN PARTY was CRAZY
The HEN PARTY was outrageously fun
The HEN PARTY was so full of surprises...


Thanx a million to WIR for organising d HEN aka Bachelorette Party for me...
And thanx to AYU , Lil Ayu(Baby Elya), SYASYA , EKA & of cos SHASHA for fetching me blindfolded in d cab as if kidnapping me to sum strange place which turned out to be so beautiful n lovely....

I will never forget wat we did last nite...
Me wearin dat crazy kinky outfit....and doin dat crazy stuff by d window....KESIAN D BLACK BRA....shud frame it up already...buat kenangan...

Remember guys...watever happens...d truth n dares of d nite shal stay within us...ESPECIALLY D flashing _ _ _ _ _ thing....ok.....suka DAWN!!!!
Sorry to SHASHA for being my victim
And thanx to EKA for being my scapegoat....

More updates as soon as i get d pics frm d babes...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home