Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am feeling kinda lethargic suddenly... Perhaps cos i have been travelling ard to many places these past few days running errands for d wedding... Yesterday n today were also allocated for shopping for sum essentials dat we still havent got.. But not done yet... I still got to get my BUNGA RAMPAI stuff which i HAV YET to decide wat it'll be like...just dat i hav budget for $5 each....and most prob will need to exchange 30 pieces w jop's side as well...

Yesterday i had to conduct class at Greenview early in d mornin before fetching jop , mummy n eka to go and buy the 'wine glasses' for d Nikah's berkat..

I also took d chance to order sum fabric frm d usual shop for my hantaran decor...so happy dat i finally got d purple felt damask fabric dat i wanted...

We had lunch at Zain's cafe ...and eka had her fav SUP EKOR...




while i finally get to eat black pepper steak which i havent got d chance to hav for so long...

Later at night....after sending mummy home...
Jop n myslf went to Mustafa centre to get sum toiletries before heading down to HRC to celebrate Azman's bday...


It was a simple bash dat his fiancee did for him ....and we had fun watching Kumar's show too.. We left early before Kumar's 2nd set cos i was too hungry by then and we went to ARAB ST for late supper....

I just cant seem to restrict myself frm eating although i hav been wanting to lose more weight before d big day...haha....


2day wasnt any better cos jop n i went out w Mel & NOR to discuss more on our wedding decor details , settling our 2nd deposit and finally get JOP'S wedding ring at Tiffany RAFFLE'S HOTEL where my cousin , abg Anver is workin .


Finally i felt so relieved cos d main items for d hantaran gifts hav been settled... We also took d chance to bring MEL to CITYHALL n manipulated her to choose for sum nice stuff which she thought i was buying for myself cos actually the items were for her bday gifts...

AND ONLY presented to her in d car otw back...

I am also thankful to mel for helpin me paste stamps on all d invite cards dat i need to send out n hav it posted for me...so i am left w just a few more invites which i hav to pass to sum pple personally...


I tink i better rest now...feeling so sleepy already..


Tomoro is gonna be a long day...

On a separate note.....
I am missing my FUTURE HUBBY v much already... I noe he is already sound asleep by now...can imagine it...

Till den ADIOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home