Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is simply my fav outdoor shoot photo of us together...and it was me who chose to hav our shot taken at that spot...

I am not so stressed anymore cos...i have completed goin ard to all my relatives (maternal side) houses to distribute d invite cards yesterday . It was tiring but sumhow quite enjoyable to be able to meet up w all my aunts/grand aunts who wud discuss n ask me qns abt d wedding....(although its d same conversation each house i go)....
Bik Piah , Aweh , sis n me went ard to all d places n since our last destination yesterday was Bik Normah's pl as Eastvale which was just opp Aranda Country Club...i brought my aunts for a tour ard my wedding venue area...and phew.....they seemed to like d place...thank god...
According to bik piah...she like my nikah venue at Aranda becos its v spacious and wun be congested like how most nikah ceremony is like..

I slept at 5 am to do all d invite cards sticker labels and still msging frens at facebook to ask for their add...haha
Woke up early to sort out the cards meant for dad's frens as he came to collect them...
I went to Mel's pl to place all d stuff i bought for my hantaran gifts n headed out to run ard sending out invites....even got a chance to pay a surprise visit to SUMONE n chase for WAT HE OWES ME....He made a promise...hope he keeps his word dis time...cos i tink my patience level is at d very max level...

I fetched jop frm werk n we went down to PA DANCE STUDIO for me to pass d invite cards to my dancemates....i miss dat pl so much...cos its been almost 9mths since i last went there to dance...how i miss d place...d studio...d dancing etc..
They were practising for an upcoming show...and wen i saw them dancing...i was almost crying...i told jop...we better not stay long...cos i was kinda sad...and jop could feel it..
We met Abg Osman personally and chatted w him for a while and he seemed so happy to receive d invitation frm us...
I hope...i could have enuff money to go for an operation after the wedding and of cos SYF and hopefully i could dance again wen my feet have recovered . The reason y i am not goin for d ops yet is becos the surgery on both feet wud cost almost 8-10k and i wud need to rest for 4 mths before i can resume walking as normal ...tinkin abt it makes me wanna cry cos it seemed so long to wait before i can start dancing again...but insya allah...d time will come as long as my passion for dancing is still alive...

OTW home...i asked told jop..."B..its 24 more days...can u imagine we r finally getting married..and hav u ever imagined dat we r goin to hav dis kinda wedding dat we r planning for now???...."

He answered......"nO...I never imagine abt how my wedding is goin to be bt i have always imagine abt the woman whom i am goin to marry sum day....and dat woman is sumthin like.......u...!A gal who is funny , outgoing , bubbly ....n dreamt for a gal who can dance....but u ....R ACTUALLY A DANCE INSTRUCTOR...so dats even better!"...

I laughed wen i hrd him saying dat but deep inside....his words really touched my hrt...
I told myself...God hav answered my prayers..
My patience n endurance always praying that our relationship will last hav finally brought us to dis stage...

I couldn't imagine in 24 more days..is my Solemnization Ceremony and of cos d Wedding Celebration too...I could still remember the DOA that Ustaz Jalil taught us to memorise n recite at dat moment after d solemnization ceremony is completed and he comes to me to kiss my forehead...The same doa should also be practised every day for us to pray fr each other every single day...

Insya allah...i will practise it...

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home