Sunday, December 7, 2008


I noe its kinda late to update on Natalia's SWEET NOVEMBER WEDDING but well...i just grabbed dis pics frm ezan's site...Nat's wedding was indeed vvv sweet n touching one cos i found myself sobbing as she walk in d hall w her bestie singing 'FROM THIS MOMENT' which happened to be my fav song too...myself n jop's meaningful song as we heard dat song being played as we had our supper on d v first date...
Aniway...back to nat's wedding...the food was great...decor was classy n d bride n groom looked so gorgeous as ever....
DZUL who was my kindergarten's fren n nat my poly sklmate has been together since 2000 till now...imagine...8 strong years together...perhaps dats y i was crying tears of joy feeling so happy to c them together dat day finally as hubby n wifey...
Mona n Aaron who were sitting at my table were teasing me as they were saying...they could imagine how 'gembeng' i would be on my own wedding....perhaps end up w all my makeup smudge w 2 black lines on my face at d end of d dinner...
hmmm...i dunno myself...hope not...

I also met d other brides-to-be at nat's wedding....JAN-FEB-MARCH 09....All 3 of us...getting hitched one mth after another...hehehhe...so exciting...me n ezan hav alwiz been chatting w each other on msn talking n exchanging views abt our big day...
And.......not forgetting...........my bestest fren...who will be my MAID OF HONOR... and her fiance Khai have finally announced to both Jop n myself over dinner yesterday dat they hav confirmed on their DATE!!! 10TH APRIL 2010....yeahhhhhhhhh...my fav girl is getting married too...!!!How cool.. i hope...and i am looking forward to my turn to be a bridesmaid for her wedding..

On a separate note...i just finished another hantaran/gubahan creation for a customer who engaged Love Createz for his engagement...
Calling my creation....Royal Monarch...
This black n cream/gold creation has a strong theme emphasizing on butterflies...






I noe that i shuld focus on my own wedding preps but i simply cant help it....i love doing things for other pple's important day too...And dis shall be d last hantaran order till a week after my wedding cos i am goin to be bz doin my own hantaran gifts , guestbook n many more...

Till then Adios


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home