Thursday, December 4, 2008


Tick Tock Tick Tock...
Time is really ticking very very fast and now is exactly a MTH MORE to d BIG DAY i have been counting down ...
Everywer i go....everyone i c...nowadays will commonly ask dis qn....
How's d preparation??Everything ok...?
Well....EVERYTHING sounds kinda huge...
Erm if u r talking abt d financial part...seems to be under control...cos half of everything have been paid off and of cos...its a tight period now cos everything we have and earn are meant for d wedding expenses...cos i wanna try to finish paying up almost everything on d very day itself except for few things like photography and of cos catering which i have to pay within d week of d wedding but dat wud still be like 20% balance...left...


Now...if u r talking abt HOW PREPARED are we mentally....???
There's some interesting things i wanna share w u abt wat jop n i did over d weekend and have achieved..
We went for our Marriage Preparation Course at Al-Falah Mosque which was conducted in English and just over 2 days .
The 2 day course was indeed v comprehensive and we both learnt many new things abt each other over dat two days...
We discovered many new things abt each other dat we never pondered abt before and of cos we were so grateful to all d trainers who were v patient and helpful in sharing many tips abt the ways n measures we should take in future to handle our marriage life well .

Now if u wanna c a glimpse of wat we both did...
Let me show u d few things we did which touched our hrts greatly and brought tears to my eyes instantly at dat very moment...
Firstly is the 'FAMILY POTRAIT' which we both were told to draw within dat minute....

This was my drawing and wat i dreamt my family to be....Jop , Myself , 2 daughters( twins insya allah) and a sonAnd dis was wat JOP drew....hahah.....kinda cute ryte....
His vision was almost similar to mine just dat he wants 2 sons and 1 daughter instead ...
Wen we exchanged d books to look at each others' drawings....i burst into laffter n tears at d same time...cos we never ever discussed abt dis issue before...
Next thing i wanna share w u all is our 'LANGUAGE OF LOVE'
After answering some qns..we managed to derive d ratings of our love language in the porder of highest appreciation....
The left column was mine n d one on d right was his...As u can c it was almost d same except our top priority which was totally opp...me choosing QUALITY TIME while him choosing PHYSICAL TOUCH as d top priority.


Wat u c above was a simple 'doa which we were asked to make for each other and told to practise for the rest of our lives....The one on top was wat jop wrote n d one below was wat i wrote...
I didnt noe my 'doa touched his hrt so greatly ....but this is how it goes...


And if u wanna noe wat jop was bz writing in dis pic....dis was wat he wrote in d book...

'' In the name of Love... I want to make your dreams come true . To let you have the happiness which once , you couldn't have . Let us build a family of success . Let us explore our maximum abilities and create our dreams into reality . I can't do all of these things alone . ....but only with you . You are my wings . I can only fly to where you take me . Take me higher my love , and i will do the walking for you . ....For our eternal love . "


Sweet??dats wat jop wrote for me...It was d v last thing d trainer asked us to do...before we receive our certificates...but do u wanna noe wat i wrote for him??Pretty long ...but dis is it..

" In the name of Love...

I am thankful to god we could finally attend this course together so that we can learn how to be more prepared for the marriage and understand each other better . Insya allah , i will apply the things i learned to our future as Hubby n Wife . I will try my best to be a gd wife and mother to our children in future insya allah . I hope , just like me , you too will learn and understand the real meaning of our decision to get married now ..which is to share the rest of our lives w each other. I will love you always and only death will do us apart ...even so....we will meet again in heaven insya allah...

....For our eternal love

And finally....we managed to attain d Certificate of Accomplishment which we can pass over to d Kadi so dat we can get our marriage cert a mth from now....!!!!!



Dats my cert above for u to c....hehehe finally!!!
No more worries....just left to wait for d ACTUAL CERT....

JOP and myself start to take more leave from werk this month as we have plenty of tasks and things to settle...but we sure have time to do sum shopping ( for d wedding stuff of cos)...and catch a movie to distress ourselves..
Phew.....things r more or less settled...
Just finished sorting out d invites list...on my side..
I noe jop still hasnt finish his...and i have to help him w dat...

Tomoro is goin to be a long day...

I am bringing all my flower girls out with their moms of cos...
Need to bring them to d tailor to do their dresses...which will be in sweet pink...
I just bought the duchess satin earlier today w jop and he loves d color of d fabric too .

Ok then...
I better turn in...
Need d sleep..
Till den ,

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home