Sunday, August 9, 2009


Lotsa baby girl newborns lately... And perhaps dats d reason y my diaper cake orders are all in pink!!
Lately, d same customer who ordered d previous diaper cake ordered another one for her fren who just gave birth a a baby girl mths ago.My customer Hidayah , requested for clothing which are meant for 6-9mths old so dat d baby will be able to wear it in future .

This latest creation of mine is called Apple & Berries Fondant Cupcake... Also a 2-tier cake... This time d top tier is looking for like a cupcake on top of a fondant cake.




Ingredients for d cake are:
3 Carter's Rompers
2 Bibs
2 Baby Face Towels
1 Receiving Blanket
2 Size M Drypers diapers
1 pair of mittens
1 pair of socks
1 hairband
1 pair of hairclips .
Sum of d unseen items are of cos used as d cake stuffings....
I enjoyed preparing d diaper cake as alwiz even though it kinda remind me of d fact dat i will be having a baby boy and not girl..
But it doesnt upset me much cos i noe i can alwiz try again next time for a girl..
Aniway i am already used to calling Baby Q by his name whenever i talk to him or refer him as a 'he'...which is pretty cool after all..
Speaking of BABY Q...
He is getting more n more active in my tummy every single day... Last thursday , i was involved in d artistry team to do makeup for sum of d performers of AKAR MEKAR production at RP.



Throughout d time dat i was doing makeup...i could really feel his movements , kicks n nudges frm within...
Its so cute dat i wud have to talk to him ...tell him to behave cos it kinda distract me while doing work...and guess wat....he wud kinda listen and try to remain still...but still one or two kicks or nudges but not so frequent...
My frens ard me said...perhaps he is just seeking attention after all...hehe...
Hubby joined me after werk and watched d show which was pretty awesome after all...

As d show was put up by d GENDRUM NETWORK...there were lotsa drum and percussion performances n actions... And d lil BABY Q seems to enjoy it so much dat he kept on kicking and perhaps 'hitting d drum' frm inside my tummy...throughout d show...
I was so amazed n asked hubby...."can he actually hear d drum and percussion sounds?Cos he have never been dis active before!"......

I really hope BABY Q will grow up to be a smart and gd kid who enjoys music n d arts as much as i do...but then again...i won't force him to do sumthin he might not have interest in...perhaps just expose him to d options n let him choose....
NOW....I AM THINKING V FAR!!hahaha

Ok den
Dats all for now...wanna go for BRUNCH w hubby...
Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home