Wednesday, October 7, 2009


At 31 weeks....
Dats how round i look....
Baby's movements gettin even more vigorous...dat at times , i had to hide my tummy w a bag or sumthing wen i get stares frm strangers looking at my tummy moving...
My cousin...Wun..finds it amusing...
It is indeed ...and i wonder how dis lil prince of mine is goin to amuse me more in future after birth...

Yesterday was even cuter wen he actually pushed or kicked his daddy hard enuff as i was lying down close to hubby..
Jop was so taken aback by d nudge he felt....as i was already so immuned to it...
Hahaha...serve DADDY right!!
I guess lil BABY Q is just askin for sum attention...
And of cos he did get sum attention frm others ....like AUNTY ELYN & UNCLE AYUN...
This couple was sweet enuff to grab sum stuff for my baby while there were out shopping last week...
Jop and i were so touched by their kindness n sweet gesture...cos the gifts really come so early...way before d baby shower...and they still promised for more to come!!Arrrghhh!!

And guess...wat...d MOMMY gets a gift too!!!
I got my way so advanced BDAY GIFT frm d couple too!!
A PURPLE Makeup /cosmetic bag frm JUICY COUTURE!!
How perfect!!
And i have been wanting to get dat particular stuff!!
:-)

2moro i am meeting my bestie...
So many weeks since i last saw Wir...
We got plenty of things to discuss...d BIG EVENT dat she is planning to have for THIS SMALL GUY in my tummy...
How exciting...!!
My baby is so lucky to hav so many nice n gorgeous godmoms ard him...

:-).
Now its time for BEN & JERRY'S NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE CHUNK ice cream again!!!!

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home