Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby have been kicking me alot since early morning makin it so difficult for me to continue w my sleep...
I tried changing sides n sleepin positions but simply not helpful...
I wonder wats makin my baby restless...which is of cos makin me restless too...

Just then i received a text frm Yus...
Eka have safely delivered their lil prince AZZA PUTRAYUKA v early in d morning..
I sat up w excitement imeediately and woke hubby to tell him d gd news...
He was delighted too...

I started grabbing the present we have gotten for Azza and decorated it w my customised ribbons...
Woohooo...i was so excited to c and meet dis lil one...
Eka called and sounded normal...not as if she just gave birth..and started sharing w me her experience at delivering...
Although it sounded pretty scary n painful...i just told myself..its better that i noe n get prepared...
It was indeed a fast labour for her cos she was admitted at 7am and gave birth by 8.30am dis morning....how fast!!!

So hubby and i got ready and went to Raffles Hospital to visit Eka and d lil one...
Wen i arrived.....I was so captivated looking at dis cute handsome face....
It was a v happy occasion as u can c....there is a smile on everyone's face....
Dats hubby and eka's dad...approaching n admiring d cute adorable lil one...
Yusmaini...d new dad...still getting used to carrying his lil bundle of joy...

Chariska and her lil bro...
The proud mom...Eka n her precious son...
The overjoyed grandparents who flew all d way frm JAKARTA to welcome their grandson...
Who can resist this cute lil thing....
EKA was so excited and told me to snap pics of him wen he first started to open his eyes..finally we can c d gorgeous eyes big gleaming w delight as if he knew everyone ard is admiring him...
And of cos...hubby and myself are so happy to welcome AZZA PUTRAYUKA who is goin to be our future son's gd fren insya allah...
Hmm....now i am feelin excited plus nervous...cos i know my turn is nearing and i will be next...
If last yr...we got married 3 mths after Eka's Big day...this yr...we will also be expecting our lil baby 3 mths after she got hers...wat a sweet coincidence...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home