Friday, September 4, 2009


I was awaken by my baby's kick dis morning...
It was v rare for him to kick or move much in d day...
Hubby woke up at d same time too and placed his ears against my tummy gently..
I told him...to beware...BABY Q is definitely goin to kick hard....
True enuff...Hubby felt dat hard kick which made his eyes lighted up...

Immediately after dat...Hubby started searching ard for his headphones...
So excited ...wanting to let BABY Q listen to sum music...
But unfortunately...no more reactions frm within...
I guess my baby have gone back to sleep as usual...
So , i told hubby not to disturb our baby...let him sleep...cos i am goin to werk later...
Its difficult for me to teach dancing if he is awake n kicking me throughout d time...

Then hubby got another idea...
He wants to continue wat he was doin last nite which was....finding a suitable 2nd name for BABY Q...
D first name is of cos sumthin which starts frm letter Q but...d 2nd name is yet to be finalised...
So he started surfin w his iphone while i switched on my laptop ....and started googling for names and d meanings...and went thru FB at d same time

Just then , i saw sumthing...
A link put up by Khai...w our names...JOPPRI & ARMELIA...

This is d link.....http://daddyz.multiply.com/photos/album/108#

It was d post-wedding shoot we had many mths back...way before i was even conceiving my baby...
I looked thru d pics and smiled...it was so nicely done by Khai...
I remembered all d troubles he had to go thru for doin dat shoot for us...
Even cost him to lose a fren...and really made me feel bad abt it...
And dis is my fav pic in d whole album....
Of cos there r other nice pics dat i like too ....



V simple , classic yet so beautiful to reminisce...
Khai Fotoatelier wasnt d only photographer dat day...In fact there r other pics taken by d other photographers like ROLZ Experiment , Inbloom Photos & Salient Facet...and these r d other beautiful werkz...





Thanx to Khai and all his frens once again....

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home