Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Cudn't update much d past few days becos i hav been pretty bz w so many things to do...places to go...and things to settle...
By the time i reach home...i wud be too tired to update dis blog...
However now dat i am free n available at a v odd hour which is 6.34am which was shown on my watch....i decided to say sumthing....

My apologies to many frens n relatives if me n my family cudnt do much visiting for Hari Raya this year becos my close aunt who is my late mom's younger sister have been admitted to d hospital frm d 2nd day of Raya....
Therefore , me n my family have been going to SGH to n fro almost everyday together w our other relatives that we dun even hav time to do much Hari Raya visiting...

Yesterday at ard 8am i was awaken by a phonecall by my uncle..
As expected its regarding my aunt who was sick in d hospital..
He told me that my aunt was v critical and its best that i make my way to d hospital immediately but safely....
So i got up immediately and woke hubby up to quickly get ready ...
Fortunately we managed to be in d hospital and ICU ward on time to c my aunt still breathing and i was glad i could be der till she had her last breathe...

It was a hrtbreaking moment for all of us...d family members but glad at d same time that finally her sufferings have ended..
I guess its better that she go peacefully now as she have been on d life supporting system for d past week.

As my aunt's 'jenazah' can only be collected almost in d evening yesterday and brought home to hav proper funeral procedings...d burial can only be done today...which is later at ard 10am...

Hubby just came back frm his nite shift and i asked him to have a short nap...so dat we can make our way back to my aunt's pl in Telok Belangah by 8am..

Before i end this entry , i just wanna wish my condolences or perhaps better said as 'Salam Takziah' to my cousin Herni cos now she have lost both her MOM N DAD...
She just gave birth 2 mths ago...and still in a recovering stage...
So i hope she can be strong to go thru all this...

So i guess this year's Syawal has a different meaning to me n my family...cos this yr we just lost another of our beloved one....


I noe dis is Irony...but the pic above is a pic taken on Hari Raya many years ago wen my mom n her siblings were v young...
My mom is d first lady on d left top row...and my beloved aunt who just passed away is d lady beside her...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home