Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hubby and i had a great weekend cos we finally managed to spent some quality time together....
After so many days of him werkin and leavin me all alone every nite...
We decided to break fast at T3 CHANGI AIRPORT and went for a walk ard d viewing mall...before heading to shop for sum of d baby's stuff....


As u can c...this is me looking rounder in my 25th week...
Currently weighing at 62kg...and i am getting bigger day by day till dis dec...
I am so prepared for dat






Hubby have been v supportive n caring...giving me massage before i sleep every nite wen he is ard becos i have been complaining alot on my back pain and swollen feet...
He would also make fun of me at d same time callin me names like GUMMY BEAR or HUMPTY DUMPTY...wenever i look at myself in d mirror...and we both will end up laffing abt it...
I am enjoying every single moment of my pregnancy...cherishing all d precious moments of feeling my baby's movements , d changes taking place in my body , the love n care my hubby and pple ard me hav been givin me...Its all so wonderful...
V blissful!!
And although i have gotten myself an AVENT steriliser and a set of feeding bottles...
My fren Elynn have sumhow succeeded in brainwashing me to switch to TOMMEE TIPPEE...
So...wat happens to my AVENT STUFF???I am giving it away to EKA who is due to give birth this week....
Even hubby is in love w TOMMEE TIPPEE...
The bottles r so cute...and of cos designed in such a way dat is pretty close to nature...so dat my baby wudnt be havin nipple confusion shud i switch between breastfeeding to bottle feeding in future...like wat Elynn have experienced....
Now....i am aiming for d TOMMEE TIPPEE Breast Pump which Wir will source for me in her LONDON flight this fri...
Here u c how d DADDY TO BE is bz reading d user manual ...trying to understand the usage n functions of d new stuff he just bought for his SON...
Next...hubby and i wud hav to get d COT and Munchkin organizer for BABY Q...and i am getting so excited abt it...
Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home