Wednesday, September 16, 2009






Last Sat was an Iftar Gathering for all TEATER TARI ERA'S past present n potential 'future' dancers...(my baby)...haha and dat made my instructor ABG OSMAN hav a big laff...
Its been months since i last seen some of my dancemates...
Of cos...i miss dem so much and therefore the gathering last sat was a v pleasant time spent w them...
Me , Ain & Shasha
Bada , Myself & Shasha
Me & Abg Osman
Melly and me...

As u can c...thats d new PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION which is now located beside JALAN BESAR STADIUM...
The whole place n d dance studio is so new n spacious...
I love d new changing/dressing room too...
Makes me even more anxious to start dancing again after birth...

On a diff note...
I have to apologize to my galfrens for calling off today's Iftar Plans becos i had many things to do...Dad's shiftin house and i'm still waiting for d bed delivery to my place...
I was really looking forward to d gathering but i guess we just hav to postpone it to a HARI RAYA GATHERING instead..insya allah...

I gtg now....need to check on hubby who is sick now...
Brought him to d clinic and it seems dat his asthma is back...
Poor hubby ....having difficulty w his breathing now...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home