Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I hope its not too late for me to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslim frens especially d blog readers of mine....This year's Hari Raya brings a different meaning to me....
Its d 3rd yr celebrating it w Joppri but dis time is d first time we r celebrating this joyous occasion together as Husband n Wife....and soon insya allah...next yr will be d first for us as Parents too....
How fast time flies.....


Cream is d choice of color for our family this year....
Me n my cousins had fun camwhoring as usual...
Sis n me...
There u c others in cream or sum other colors analogous to us...
Hubby and me...
Me n my tummy....
Myself , sis n kak yani
And in d evening...as usual...jop and i will go over to his grandparent's pl at KAMPUNG BUANGKOK..

My Hari Raya will never be complete without a purple outfit...
So this is our 2nd outfit together...in my FAV COLOR..PURPLE
Dats Jop n my nephew ANDY
Me n Andy
Dyra n myself...

Its been an enjoyable 2 days of visiting to all our elder relatives...and still more to come in d next few weeks...
However i am now down w flu n cough...plus Hubby need to go to werk...
So i guess i will be resting well at home d next few days...
Hope to get well soon....so dat i can continue visiting...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home