Friday, September 18, 2009

Yesterday, wen I was otw home frm werk...
To be more exact..i was d one behind d wheels..
While stopping behind a few cars at a junction....i hrd a V LOUD screeching sound approaching...
I looked at my rear mirror and saw a car frm abt 100 metres approaching mine at a V HIGH SPEED..and sumhow i was prepared for d crash cs d car didnt look like it cud stop on time....
I culd still tink of wats d best thing to do..which was to press hard on my brakes so dat i wun end up hitting d car infront too....and hold my tummy v tightly...protecting my baby...JUST DEN ....
BANG!!!!!!!!

Luckily d other driver apologised...he better do...and i didnt waste much time talking...just asked for his personal details for report purposes later...
Elfi my fren was w me...so he helped w snapping d photos for d incident for evidence...and..my car was sent to d workshop...got a replacement TOYOTA ALTIS(Hmmmmm.....) not dat i hate TOYOTA but dunno y almost all cars dat ever HIT MINE are all TOYOTA!!!!So d resentment is kinda there...hmmm



Hubby n sis sent me to KKH cos i was trembling and feeling slight discomfort in my tummy as baby kept on kicking me v hard...
I was pushed to d DELIVERY SUITE cos i am already in my 7th mth...for thorough checkup...i was so scared...kept on tellin BABY Q..."pls dun come out yet k baby...its not time yet!!"

Wat a relieve it was wen was told by d nurse ard 8pm dat baby's hrtbeat seems fine ...so i can go home..just have a baby's movements chart dat i have to use to monitor his movements for d next few days...hmmm...
Thanx to all frens n loved ones for d well wishes once again...
Both me n BABY appreciate it...

On a separate note...
I am so excited that Hari Raya is coming....v soon...
I had a pleasant surprise for my MIL this year...by ordering a flower arrangement for d dining table frm PILLAR CHICHA... especially Sis Amilia for her golden touch...arranging d beautiful flowers for my dining table...
Hope my MIL will love d surprise dat i hav gotten for her...






W a few more final touches...my crib will be all ready for HARI RAYA ...
So tomoro...still got sum things to do...
So many errands to run...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home