Monday, October 19, 2009

My hubby and i found dis v small kitten which is abt 1mth old under our void deck..She was looking so lost n helpless ...definitely v scared of d surroundings and there were even sum injured marks on d Kitten probably caused by abuse. So we brought her home , bathe and even fed her...USING A SPARE BABY MILK bottle which we had at home...how cute!!
However , my cat at home got pretty upset n went frantic...just cudnt accept dis new 'person' in d house...
So we gave sent her to my sis last nite..We went to d PET SHOP and bought all d stuff she needs like food , littersand,litterbox , milk bottle , milk powder for newborn kittens.....She was v happy to be in a new home too...
UNFORTUNATELY , my niece n sum other pple cudnt overcome their fear or disliking for cats...so i received a text frm my sis today saying that she cudnt take care of the kitten which we already named DIOR yesterday...So poor DIOR...NOW seeking a new home n owners who r willing to adopt her...
She is a v lovely kitten who is still in need of much attention...She slept in my arms yesterday after we bathe her...and in d car while travelling to my sis' pl...










So pls ask ard n get back to me if u r interested to adopt DIOR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home