Friday, October 23, 2009

Today is a special day for me...
27 years ago....on d v same date was d day i had my FIRST CRY..
This year is different n brings a diff meaning to me too...cos for d v first time...i felt so much more matured celebrating dis day which means adding a digit to my age cos i am carrying my unborn child in my tummy...

Between 12 am till 2.35am dis morning...my hp kept on beeping w msgs frm frens and students wishing me HAPPY BDAY..I wonder if dis pple actually slept??haha...cos unlike previous years wen i will be waiting for d clock to strike 12....dis yr i was sleepin soundly...feelin so tired untill d bday wishes woke me up...

Hubby was werking last nite...but at 1.30 he finally called to wish me Happy Bday and said dat he hav knocked off and makin his way home soon...and will be gettin me sumthin to eat....
I answered d call still feeling groggy and went back to sleep..but at 2.30am , i was awaken by dis v painful cramp in my tummy...I guess i was having Braxton Hicks cramps again...d cramps come n go for a few times and became worse wen my baby started moving and i can actually c n feel d elbow moving...ouch...i was gritting my teeth controlling d pain..
Just then , hubby came home and he helped me up to hav our supper together.Fortunately , the cramps wen away at abt 3.15 and i could actually start playing w my two cats DIOR n Kitty...
And oh yeah...there was an amazing thing tat happened dis morning...my two cats can finally play together...in fact they even kissed...nose to nose...and dis time Kitty didnt try to attack DIOR...
Hubby and i was so astonished looking at them both being ok w each other finally!!
We played w d two cats...till 4am and decided to turn in...

Now i am awake...got to start packing my stuff for d chalet and make my way to werk at1pm...
Got a dance class to teach and meet Wir and run check in at Costa Sands...settle sum errands...and tonite is goin to be just me n my galfrens at d chalet...cos hubby will be working.
Wir hav planned a bday bash cum baby shower for me tomoro...So i guess i am looking forward to c everyone who will be turning up tomoro..
Tonite is just goin to be a simple get together for sum galfrens n we r goin to prepare for tomoro's party by doing d decorations , wrapping d gifts , etc...hahah goin to be so much fun i guess...!!

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home