Sunday, November 15, 2009

It has been another bz week for me...
Pretty tiring but satisfying i would say...
I had last min WEDDING 'HANTARAN' Decor orders just few days ago....
I noe i shud already be resting at home waiting for D-DAY...
But i simply cant help it...

I still have to go out teaching dance classes too as my students have performances this whole week...
Changkat Changi Sec hav a wedding show tomoro , Coral Sec Open House & Greenview Sec goin to HONGKONG Disneyland to perform on tue( too bad i cudnt come along...becos of my condition) , Farrer Park Pri having their SPEECH DAY fri morning and....MY HAI SING dancers are performing for the SCHOOL( my ex-sec sch)...50th ANNIVERSARY GALA DINNER at SUNTEC City...
All these performances would mean bz period for me as i need to do last min touch-ups , rehearsals to perfect things up and for d HAI SIANS...i have yet to finish up their CHOREOGRAPHY!!!!
Despite all these...i am already feeling SO HEAVY and aching all over...
The masseuse whom i just met last fri told me...seems like i only have few more days before delivery....because of d positioning of d BABY now...
She gave me at most....ermm 10 days??so i guess d countdown calender on d ryte hand side of dis blog wudnt be so valid after all....
Isnt dat madness???
I dunno how things r gonna be shud i be in labour any moment now cos so many things to do...this week!!
MY GOODNESS!!BETTER HAV PLAN B for d schools to manage shud i fail to be there on their performance day!!

At the same time , Hubby and i have been spending a lot of quality time together whenever we can these few days....cos we noe...soon...
There will be 3 of us instead of just me n him...
Shopping for d lil one last few days have been fun n exciting....
We also went for a walk ard CLARKE QUAY to enjoy d nite atmosphere n surroundings...





Hubby had fun snapping pics of me even wen i wasn't aware of it...
Tomoro is gonna be another day out...and i wonder wer we will be goin this time....

On a separate note ,
I am looking forward to attend this beautiful lady's wedding later today...
Her name is Lina...

I barely noe her ...in fact just met her for d first time last sat...
But she definitely hav 'known' me for a long time...just by readin my blog...
She hav been an avid reader of my blog even before i dated my hubby...
So last sat was an exciting moment for us to finally meet each other in person...
My dancers will be performing 2 dance performances at her wedding event...and i hope everything will go on smoothly!!

Congrats to Lina & Hubby!!

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home