Sunday, November 8, 2009


The 'so-called countdown calendar' at d ryte hand side of dis blog says dat i still have abt a mth to go before my due date...
However , i was told by both my Gynae and masseuse that most prob i will be delivering way earlier ...most prob in 2 weeks time...
I just had my recent checkup last thurs ..
Currently in my 35th week but it seems that d baby's head position is already lowering way down than normal...perhaps due to my daily dancing activities.
I requested for a scan to c d full image of d baby but d gynae had to break d images into 2 becos of insufficient space to accomodate d whole complete view of d baby unlike in d 4th or 5th mth of my pregnancy...
Baby q seems to be doin fine n estimated to weigh ard 2.6kg...
Thats a view of my baby's tummy or so called waistline...which sumhow looks quite cute to me..
and the gynae also mentioned that his thigh bone seems long...like his dad i suppose..

Suddenly i started to feel nervous and anxious waiting for D -DAY....
I've already started packing for things that i need to bring to d hospital shud i need to deliver anytime and list down all d neccessary things that hubby needs to do and buy for me...

Meanwhile...i just hav to be ready and mentally prepared ..
I've been goin out w hubby alot lately...
Goin to places we hav never been for so long to eat , sightsee and take pics...
Cos i need to excercise by walking ard alot and i feel so restless wenever i am just lying down on d bed at home....
So dis is how i look now in my 35th week...
Weighing at 67.2kg and waistline 42cm..hmm....dats how round and huge i am...

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home