Tuesday, October 27, 2009


My weekend was simply awesome!!
I guess it was d best BDAY celebration ever cos dis time it was a double celebration...
My bday and baby shower for lil BABY Q..

Thanx to WIRDANI for organising this bday bash n baby shower for me n BABY Q...
Thanx for all d planning , d nice cosy chalet , d gifts and defnitely all d effort despite d fact that u n yr fiance were so tired ...just touched down frm yr flights...


Thanx to Elyn & Ayun for d gifts for BABY Q....cute lil cupcakes n brownies for my guests and BIG THANX for being a gd sport in d COUPLE GAME!!CONGRATS on winning d 'FEED D BABY' contest!!Lurve u , yr hubby n butterscotch so much!!!





Btw......notice d fondue stain ryte in d centre of my belly????


I would like to also thank Farissa for d great food and we will definitely use yr catering services for LIL BABY Q's kenduri in future insya allah!!
U really saved me n hubby frm all d trouble of getting d food/drinks , disposable plates/cutleries , etc ....I owe u a lot babe!!!
Thanx also to Syasya for d wallet that she n farissa got for me...so sorry i totally forgot to take a pic w u dat nite darlin....was so bz packing during d time u came...sorry again....
Next ...i wanna thank Abg Rizman & Bibik for d lovely bday gift..
I have alwz wanted to hav my v own Fondue Machine....and finally my dream came true wen Abg surprised me w one....last fri!!!

And of cos...i would also like to thank my sis for d lovely AGNES B identical bag to hers...Emilia & Ezan for d Foldable Bath Tub they got for BABY Q , Noela for d cute lil clothing n soft shoes and basically all d other guests for their presence and gifts for either me or BABY Q...!!!








Last but not least....i wanna thank my beloved hubby for d money , time n effort u have spent on my bday despite d fact that u were so sleepy and not havin enuff sleep cos u just came back frm work that very morning...

I love u all v much....and i hope everyone had fun last sat!!
Sorry if sum of d games were really torturing for those who had to wear diapers , eat baby food etc...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home