Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hubby and i jumped for joy wen we received a phonecall frm KKH saying that lil Quazza can be discharged last monday morning.We quickly got ready and headed down to ward 32 to c our son.

His skin looks much better now...all d rashes have subside n d jaundice have improved much better...although there is still a slight jaundice ...
At least he didnt look so 'yellow' like d past few days...As u can c...he lost sum weight while staying in hospital...
He was 3.73 kg during delivery and increased to 3.92kg on d day he was admitted but have now went doen to 3.608kg upon discharge...
Poor thing...must be due to all d vomitting because he hav been vomitting out d formula milk he hasnt been used to..
Now we are all set to go home...

He slept so soundly all d way because he have been given some medication which really made him v drowsy..
He was asleep even wen we had sum guests visiting dat evening...
And unlike d first 2 days...when he actually wake up every 1-2 hours n cry for feeding...now he wakes up every 4 hrs or so...and even so...he will be given medication...
which will make him high....and go back to sleep......
I am so much happier w Quazza back in my arms...even though i get more exhausted feeding , cleaning and attending to him...
Seeing this cute lil angel sleeping in my arms is just so fulfilling...


As Quazza is still recovering , we have to bring him for regular checkups n blood tests to monitor his jaundice level...But he is much stronger now...he didnt cry so long wen his blood was taken just now..
Merely shouted just for dat moment of pain...and went back to sleep while waiting for d blood test result...
On a separate note....
Hubby gave me a pleasant surprise 2 days ago wen he actually presented me w dis new 'toy'...
And Iphone...perhaps to reward me for goin thru d labour pain???hahaha...
I totally didnt expect a new hp or any gifts frm him at all...
In fact i was upset he left me all alone to attend to Quazza cos he wanted to go out to Plaza Singapura to pay his bills at starhub..
I told him he cud just pay d bills online...but he insisted to go there n pay d bills personally...which was quite puzzling but didnt make me suspicious at all...
Wen he returned home...he was so excited to present me w d phone...
I was so touched and appreciate d gift so much...
In fact i am already contented w my current hp...an Omnia which was also a gift frm him last yr's bday...
My Omnia is still in a v gd condition dat i am feelin reluctant to change to d iphone now...
Nonetherless , i wanna thank hubby for d gift...
V sweet n thoughtful of him to do dat...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home