Monday, December 21, 2009


Hi....A v gd monday morning to everyone!!
I cant update my blog as often as before becos of d v BZ schedule now ever since BABY Q is ard...
Not dat i am complaining...just dat i hope frens , bloggers , readers , clients n acquaintances could understand y i even reply sms late at times...

I am back at home in SEMBAWANG...as of yesterday evening...
Hubby have start werking...so its just me on my own taking care of my lil prince...
I suddenly decided to return home to Sembawang becos i have plenty of wedding gifts decor and diaper cake orders to do...
I also wanna be independent and able to do things on my own and not depend on sis or her maid...
Its tiring n challenging but...i'm LOVING it...
Hubby and i also miss our cats so much...
Kitty d bigger one hasn't been eating n fell sick while we were not ard for 2 weeks...pity her...
So now hubby got to take a day off frm werk to send her to d VET.

My MIL n hubby have been suggesting me to try switching to FORMULA milk for Quazza...
So dat i wudnt have to be so tired breastfeeding him day and nite...
At the same time...babies who r usually fed w formula milk sleeps longer compared to breastfed babies who wud usually demand to be fed every 1-3 hrs...
I am really reluctant abt d switch becos i noe breast milk provides d best nutrients , anti-bodies n many other benefits for d baby much more den any formula milk...
So i told hubby dat perhaps i would do d switch wen i am starting back to werk or even so i will do half formula half breasrfeed...
But i dunno if Quazza will have confusion like how some babies do...sigh

Aniway..i would like to share w u all a diaper cake i did on d day before i deliver BABY Q





Its called Blueberry Swirl Cake...
This cake was created for my neighbour living next door who just gave birth to a baby boy too...
Glad that d mom n dad love d cake done for their precious son...

Btw for d rest of u out there who r interested to order diaper cakes frm me...

PLS EMAIL me at armeliajoppri@gmail.com/evilsnow_white@hotmail.com
These r d details i would need frm u..
1)Cake for : BABY GAL/BOY
2)Age: 0-12mths
3) Diaper size
4) Budget : $60 onwards( 1 tier $60 , 2 tiers $70-$90, 3 tiers$100-$150)
5) Color preferences if there's any
6) Date item to be ready

P/S: I will need at least a week to prepare the order.

Any other queries can email me at d given add above...

Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home