Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am feeling so upset , worried and simply v down...
If dis is wat pple cal post-natal blues...perhaps it is...i dunno...

Yesterday hubby and i brought Quazza for his jaundice checkup and was told to come back today for follow-up because he does have quite mild jaundice...
So today...hubby me n Quazza had our V FIRST FAMILY outing together..cos d previous day i was accompanied by my sis n her family....
Despite d fact that i am still recovering and having bodyache all over...i had to go against d 'confinement' period rule and go out to bring my son for his checkup..
I noe dat for sum....they will just stay home n let d hubby bring d baby to d clinic...but for my case...
I need to be ard because i am doin Total Breastfeeding and Quazza usually demand for feeding every 1-2 hrs...so now u c y i got to be out wherever he is...

Aniway d checkup didnt turn out well frm d v start...
First , hubby and were so upset seeing our son in pain as the nurse took some blood sample frm him...he screamed in pain...and even hubby felt like crying lookin at him in dat state...
Then d results were out and we were told that his jaundice have worsened...thus , he would have to be admitted for 1-3 days so dat he can be treated .
My heart sank wen i hrd dat cos i noe my Precious One will be all on his own in d nursery and placed under d UV Light...
So many qns wen thru my mind...how is he goin to feed..??he will defnitely cry lookin for me...cos even this morning wen i was having my post-natal massage...he was crying wen he cudnt c me for 2hrs...
Hubby comforted me n told me dat its for his best after all..
He needs to be treated and we just have to trust that he will be in gd hands...

So we sent him to his ward...and only i ...d MOM was permitted to c him in d nursery before leaving and tears really flow frm my eyes looking at him in dat state...w his only his eyes covered n wearin nappies...placed under d light...
The nurse told me that they would have to feed him formula milk for today and hope that i could pump frm home n bring sum milk to d hospital tomoro shud he is being required to stay on for few more days...

To make it even worse...i had engorgement today because my milk supply is suddenly so much more after d massage dis morning and i couldnt express it to my son...
So before we head home...hubby and i headed to Mothercare and i bought a MADELA electric pump set which comes w d cooler bag , bottles n other accessories...

I guess i cant use d TOMMEE TIPPEE manual pump after all...cos its just too slow n tiring...
I dun mind spending more just for my precious one..its worth it...
And now as i am typing dis alone in my room...i am missing him so much...and kept on hearing his voice crying in my head...
Now i noe how a MOM feels...

I pray my son will be ok...and i will be able to c him tomoro...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home