Monday, December 28, 2009



Its been a v bz week for me...
Being a new mom is tremendously challenging!
Unlike sum fortunate new moms who are able to get sum help taking care of d newborn n recovering during d confinement period w either a domestic helper , mother in law or sumone to assist for dat matter...i have been coping d whole week all on my own...
On days wen hubby wasnt werkin...he could offer sum assistance...
But other than dat...its just me n QUAZZA...

Last week...was another test...
Although Quazza have finally recovered frm JAUNDICE...
He faced another prob...he kept on vomitting....and i meant really vommit continuously...for 10 times in a DAY...Becos....my mil suggested for us to switch to FORMULA milk..
He only took 20ml of d formula milk i was tryin to introduce to him but ended up vomiting 6 times just within d first 2 hrs...
I got pretty stressed up handling d baby , clearing d mess n washing d soiled clothes but all my MIL did was just watched....n said..."poor thing"...
She didnt help at all...
To make it even worse...she supposedly 'forgot' to cook for me...
So i was so hungry n weak and had to take care of my crying baby who was vomiting ...
Aniway...to summarise d whole thing...
I just told Hubby dat i will stick to breastfeeding at least for d next 6mths even though i have to endure d many sleepless nights w my baby waking up crying for feeding...
And wen Quazza finally stabilize n stopped vomiting d next day...
Mil came to me again....dis time she said..."MAYBE can try again giving him formula milk after d 40 days"...

I just ignored her n didnt say a word...
I told myself...i as d mom...shud trust my own instincts n noe wats best for my child...
At d end of d day its abt Quazza...and i have d best interest wen it come to my baby.

Other than dat milk switching incident...everythin have been pretty ok...
Hubby and i have been enjoying every single moment dat we have w our lil junior...
Watching him as he sleep became my fav hobby....
Its only d 3rd week and dis is how big he have grown...and in d pic above...Quazza was sleeping after i placed him in his Rocker...and i managed to finish up a wedding gift decoration order without him disturbing because he was sound asleep....

His cute poses n antics...just make me smile...and tell myself..

How blessed n fortunate i am having a loving Hubby and adorable son...These two GUYS above r my DARLINGS now...
And wen he opens up his eyes...

He is even much more adorable n cute dat i cant resist frm kissing n hugging him all d time...
Hubby has his own way of bonding w his son too...here in d pic above u c Hubby training our only 3-weeks old baby to crawl up on his bolster...

And i can't wait for dis cute guy to grow up cos there's plenty more things dat i wanna do w him...
How exciting...!!

This sunday is going to be Hubby and my v first WEDDING ANNIVERSARY...
Although we cudnt have an intimate or romantic celebration on our own cos ders 3 of us now....
I am still looking forwards to how dis SUN mini celebration is goin to be for 3 of us as a family...

Till den
Adios!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home