Sunday, July 13, 2008

I've been so bz past week w Coral's Concert at Jubilee Hall ,
Farrer Park pri n Changkat Changi Sec competition yesterday dat i forgot w d most important event which is today......MY ENGAGEMENT...
Believe it or not...i could only make time to buy his watch( gift exchange) , bunga rampai stuff etc only yesterday evening after d dance comp...
I was so tired n drowsy becos i hav been doin makeup for 15 students on fri...and abt 20 yest....
Really feelin unwell...
Dun even feel like doin up my own face today...
Yeah...since its just a small affair between our families...i decided to do my own makeup but yesterday i felt tired n tot of gettin one of my frens to do for me...
Unfortunately , everyone seems bz having pengantin....so still...i hav to do on my own..
:-(......

Last nite jop n me spoke on d phone before we sleep...
He just finished fixing d broken tepak sireh n got his finger hardened w d superglue...hahah how cute....
We both feelt excited , nervous n overwhelmed dat we hav come to d day...
Can't imagine how its gonna be if we get to d wedding day insya allah...
Feels weird haha....

Aniway...
I hav free time to go online now becos its not so bz yet and my family members , aunts n uncles already remind me not to go out at all till evening...
Therefore...any errands wud be done by my sis or cousins...
I also cudnt drive them becos...
JUST MET W AN ACCIDENT YEST...
A lorry bang into my car yesterday....argghhhh....
I hav no mood to tok abt dat....just wanna be happy/....
Will blog abt it tomoro perhaps...

Ok now..i gtg....
Will update d next entry w pics of my engagement ceremony insya allah...

Btw last but not least thanx to those who sent sms or emails wishing me gd luck n best wishes for d engagement...
Appreciate it so much...

Till then
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home