Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi....its been awhile since i come back to note my thoughts here...

Its 39 more days to D BIG DAY...
Time is definitely ticking v fast cos i feel like as if its only yesterday dat i met jop for d very first time...

Aniway , its been a v bz week...w hantaran orders for LOVECREATEZ
Meeting clients for their future wedding plans...
My frens asked...how could u actually manage planning for other pple's weddings wen u shud be bz w yr v own at d moment...
I simply smile...and wonder to myself....hmmm how did i manage so far???
I dunno myself...buts its been well...
Alhamdulilah...i do hav helpful n commitment pple or shud i say GD FRIENDS who help me to settle my wedding preps just as how i help others so far...
So u c....wat goes ard comes ard here...

Lets c wat i hav settled lately...
ROMM registration n KADI booking -checked (P/s: Just got to noe dat d ustaz who is goin to be my kadi is actually NISA'S dad....she was askin me yest..."kak...who is yr kadi..." wen i told her its Ustaz Abdul Manaf....she burst laughing......"Hey...tu my dad!!!"....hahah wat a small world n huge coincidence...)

Buying of all my hantaran gifts - checked....(Thanx to my darlz for makin my huge wishes come true)
Confirmation of park fee-checked ...(Thanx to mel for chasing after d lady in charge for me)
Invitation card photo submission- checked ( waiting for d 2nd draft n printing)
Doorgifts for dinner - confirmed....collecting dis week ( Thanx to eka for handling)
Banquet service staff - checked ( Meeting tonite to discuss on napkin folding , etc...also thanx to Mel and Yus )
Dinner entertainment band - confirmed ( Thanx to eka)
Reception entertainment dance , orchestra , singers-confirmed ( Only emcee not confirmed)
Bridesmaids flower bouquets- checked ( Thanx to d maid of honor- Wirdani)
Flowergals flower petals n accessories-checked (Thanx bridesmaid Noela)


There r still few more things i hav to settle like....the flowergals' dresses which i hav to make pretty soon....been too bz dat i forgot i hav to c d tailor for dat....
My v own outfits hav fortunately been settled....Jop n i woke up early last sun morning to hav our measurements ...just waiting for it to be ready...(wow...i am so excited)....but i hav yet to finalise onmy gown...can u believe dat???for some reasons...i still couldnt finalise on where i shud get my gown frm...which i dun wanna elaborate here today....perhaps in d next entry...hmmmmmm sum of u wud noe y...

On top of all d gd things i hav mention...i wud also wanna say there are also sum pple i am dissapointed w...becos of their commitment to my preps despite of the fact that i considered them to be my frens n to tink that i hav paid the deposit for my stuff pretty early but yet things r not goin on pretty well...
I really cant take chances to hav any part of d wedding screwed up...so jop n i made a v serious decision to cancel one of our service providers even though we hav paid a huge sum of deposit to HIM...Its a mth to our wedding but we made dat drastic decision becos....WE NOE ITS FOR OUR OWN GD...We dun wanna depend on whoever WE CANT TRUST...At the same time...i am fortunate enuff to hav many contacts so i could find an alternative to replace HIM immediately...

Jop told me...money cud be sumthin we can work for...but if DAT was screwed up on our wedding day...ders no way we could compensate it...so i just let it go...
Disappointment aside...... i am happy i still get wat I REALLY want in d end... In fact sumthing even better....ders a blessing in disguise i wud DARE TO SAY in this case....

Ok then...
i gtg...wanna get ready to meet Mel and settle sum preparations discussion and meet a few important pple at Carlton tonite...

Till den
Adios



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home