Friday, November 28, 2008

I am truly v ANGRY w 2 persons AT DIS V MOMENT...
ONE MALE N ONE FEMALE....

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!
Nameera told me..."dis r challenges babe....i got tested till d nite before my nikah"...
I guess there's sum truth in dose words but d thing is...

I never expect to get dis two FEMALE VERSION OF CANINE BREEDS ...to ruin my wedding...

One is a cheat...wanna cheat me of my money...
U mess w d wrong person..
So what if i noe u since 20 yrs back and i noe yr family..
I wun just sit and keep numb watching u do dis to us cheating us of our money and next...
The big FEMALE VERSION OF A CANINE BREED ( trying very hard not to use vulgarities here...hahah pls interpret wats dis urself)...is NON OTHER THAN MY DAD'S WIFE....
Never stop to get on my nerves...
Now becos of her i got into a tiff w dad...
But its ok...i will hold d matter till d wedding..
But as far as i am concerned...i will ignore her totally like as if she is totally transparent no matter HOW PINK HER MAKEUP IS...HOW BRIGHT HER OUTFIT IS OR HOW HIGH HER OUT OF FASHION PLATFORMS ARE...
I will make sure she regret comin for my wedding...cos she is REDUNDANT!

NOW i wanna destress....meet mel for BRUNCH..start doin my hantarans...
Hahahha i love how dat sound...doin MY V OWN HANTARANS...cos yest i went shopping for MY V OWN WEDDING HANTARAN GIFTS...
Feelin so excited cos i hav alwiz been doin other pple's wedding hantarans...now its my own turn..
Will do my v best...hahaha
Later evening meeting d bridesmaids to discuss on their dresses and bouquets.....hehehe so fun...
I AM SO LOVING it....
Now i am feelin excited dat d day is coming near...

So....last but not least i wun ALLOW THOSE TWO creatures ruin my happiness...
The wedding...MY WEDDING will still be goin on fine WITHOUT u two!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home