Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have been reading alot on pregnancy guide and did come across sumthin abt VIVID DREAMS which are supposed to be common for preggy ladies at dis stage of mine...
I had sum weird dreams on d baby issue lately although sum r really funny n ridiculous...erm...let it just be unknown...

Maybe...its all due to d worries n thoughts of labour n sum other issues dat caused stress to me indirectly!...

The Pregnancy Journal dat i got frm MOTHERCARE was really useful for me to jot down all this thoughts n worries so dat i can really clear my mind of things .
I have been recording on d pain n symtoms i went through , weight increase , cravings , moods etc..
Pretty amazing how so many changes have taken place over dis period of time .

I would be lying if i say i had no stress at all during dis PREGNANCY.
Of cos there is...and d one thing which have been bothering my mind is my CONFINEMENT PERIOD!
I have been thinkin abt how i am goin to go through d period...where i will be staying...who will handle d postnatal massage n care for me etc...
Its supposed to be a simple n direct matter but for me...its kinda complicated.

I have to brace myself to face my MIL and tell her abt my decision to stay w my sis after i give birth...which i noe wud make her upset.
I also have to reason out n inform her dat i wud chose sumone else to do my postnatal massage and my MIL is actually doing POSTNATAL MASSAGE for other pple...
I have been thinking abt all d consequences of my decision...all d time...

But i guess i have to be firm n think of my own interest too.
I want it to be convenient for my relatives n frens to visit me at my sis pl...cos for sum reasons , i noe its goin to be complicated if there were to come visit at my MIL's pl in SEMBAWANG...
I want to spend my confinement period in a more peaceful n stress-free environment and most importantly i want to be taken care of by PPLE WHO TRULY CARES ABT ME...PPLE WHO REALLY LOVE ME SINCERELY...
I guess only my own family will be able to do dat..

As for PRACTICAL REASONS...i guess my sis's place is a better choice too becos hers is v much more spacious and convenient for visitors , myself n of cos d BABY!
Sis was also v thoughtful to buy new washing machine w a special function for washing baby's clothing...and she just got a new maid who is v experienced in handling babies...which of cos will be pretty helpful to me..

Yesterday Hubby and i went to JB w our frens for shopping and meals..
Along d way , this couple shared w us on their experiences wen THE WIFE gave birth...d stress n problems they go through w the elders...as in their own parents.
I was so glad they brought it up...cos hubby have been hearing a lot of stories frm his other colleagues as well...and plus dem....HE IS MUCH MORE CONVINCED and agreed for us to stay w my sis after i give birth...during d confinement period...!!
I felt a huge relief...!!!Cos he finally understood and agreed!!

I felt so much better today...
Not so much thoughts goin thru my mind now...
Not much stress now...just have to focus on d other important things like d preparations .
Phew!!!

I want d best for d BABY for Our BABY...
And insya allah...everything will go on smoothly.

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home