Sunday, August 23, 2009

Its almost 2am in d mornin....and i am still wide awake...
So is my baby too....
He have been 'happily' kicking me for d past 20mins or so as i enjoy my 'moichi'(ice cream)....
D only japanese thing that i like...haha....

Its pouring cats n dogs outside....
The thunder n lightning is definitely makin me scared and worried becos hubby is OUT DER sum wer...werking in d OPEN SEA...
How can i sleep peacefully without imagining things??

Hubby just text me a min ago tellin me not to worry....
Just that he is surrounded w HERMIT CRABS...and d lightning is non stop...
Hmm....and i replied askin him a stupid qn....does HERMIT bite??...but seriously...i dunno....
And he said no of cos...just dat its scuttling ard here n der...hmm...but dats enuff to freak me out if i was THERE in his position...
I hate creepy crawlys....eeeewwwww

Aniway its sad...Hubby had to break fast (buka) n later have his pre-dawn meal(sahur) on his own at werk...
I have planned to cook for him but was 'surprised' wen he got a msg askin him to report for werk last min just now...:-(
Wats new....

So here i am ....
All awake..cos i am really missing him and tinkin of him at dis v moment...
But thankfully i have Kitty our cat...to accompany me wenever hubby is werkin...
I wud invite her to sleep in our bedroom so dat i wun be all alone...
She wud sleep at d v spot dat is usually meant for jop...and use his fav pillow....
And wen she realise i am takin pics of her...she wud change pl....to the fav chair.....


Wake up d next mornin usually in an awkward pose....before changin to another spot wen jop comes home frm werk...Dats my gal....KITTY CAT!!!hehe.....

And BABY Q seems to noe HIS MOMMY is feelin lonely ....cos he seems to show his affection by moving ard and make his presence felt.....heheheh....cute....

Now i am in my 24th week....
So fast time flies!
Wen i saw my gynae last mon for my 6th mth checkup...
He told me...my baby is estimated to be abt 700gm now...hehhe just like a packet of SUGAR....
And i have put on 9kg....and waistline hav increased by 11cm frm wat i measured...

Getting rounder by d day!!
But i am loving it!!

I am looking forward to d rounder me dis coming SYAWAL...
I wonder how i look...celebrating HARI RAYA being PREGGY...:-)

Ok then
Dats abt it for now..

Wanna try get some sleep...cos got to wake up in a few hrs time...
Till den

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home