Thursday, November 19, 2009

Its almost 4am...and i am still wide awake...
My son is so awake too i guess...cos his movements n kicks r d ones preventing me frm dozing off...
I guess its v squeezy n cramped in there by now...
He can't wait to be out...
Moreover , my pregnancy have reached full term now..in my 37th week

I have never felt so nervous abt attending my checkup...
2moro is sumhow quite different...
Maybe cos my gynae have told me to be prepared to deliver this week...
So i am starting to worry wat tomoro's checkup outcome will be..

I still have things to do on fri...
I noe dis is not d time to worry abt work...but seriously...i just hope i can last till fri at least...

Things have all been prepared for BABY Q's arrival over at my sis pl...
His room and stuff hav all been nicely arranged cos i will be goin back to serangoon after my delivery insya allah...
I guess every woman will go thru this...worrying abt labour...whether everything will turn out smoothly and whether the baby will be all safe n sound..

I just got to noe dis person who is now linked to my blog...
She is one strong woman who hav been thru so MUCH lately...
Losing not one but 2 of her babies must hav been really tough for her to handle...
I really cant imagine attending my son's funeral...at a v young tender age too...
I thank god for bringing dis lady into my life...
Her experiences taught me how to appreciate watever i have in life at dis v moment...and never to take things for granted...
I pray that she will continue being strong and blessed w d happiness that she deserves sumday...

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home