Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some of my works that i wanna showcase...
These r d stuff that hav been keepin me so bz at home lately......
Firstly this is my latest DIAPER CAKE creation...
I call it Raspberry Blueberry Lime Drizzle Cake

Ingredients are:
24 Mamy Poko Diapers
3 Mothercare Tops
3 Pairs of Mothercare Socks
A pair of Mothercare Soft shoe
2 hairclips
1 Carebear plush toy


This diaper cake was orderd by Dilla for her 12mths old niece..
Hope she likes d cake...!!
Jgn serik2 babe!!


This is another creation...
This time its for a newborn babyboy( Hubby's colleague's son)
I call this Blueberry Vanilla Cake

Ingredients are:
30 Drypers Diapers
1 Swaddle Wrap
3 Mothercare Baby rompers
3 Pairs of Mothercare socks
2 Bibs
1 Mothercare hat
1 Pair of soft shoe/socks


Like i have mentioned in my previous entry...
I also had sum last min orders for wedding gifts decor...
The customer ,...Indah & Azrul are referred by my cousin Lina...
It was pretty last min...cos i only had 1 day to prepare all d gifts....
V rushy n last min for me...but fortunately they requested for 2 existing themes/look which my galfren EKA MAIRINA & HUBBY had for their wedding gifts decor last yr...
Victorian Rose & Whimsical Fantasy...
I only modified n enhanced the look of the Whimsical Fantasy w new raised trays , black rose and other decoration items....
The gifts frm Azrull to Indah
Dowry Cheque n Ring Bearer
Lanvin Fragrance Set
Chanel Cosmetics
Tiffany Bracelet

LV Shoulder bag n pouch

Pedro shoes

And these r d gifts frm Indah to Azrull
Like i mentioned d new raised trays in my collection
Songket
Prayer Mat
LV Belt
Ring Bearer
Watch Holder
Perfume Set
LV Kanye West shoes
I would like to thank Indah & Azrull for engaing Lovecreatez to be part of their memorable day...
Congrats to both of u!!
Wish u all d best and lots of happiness embarking on the new marriage life!!

Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home