Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Hi again!!
Just for yr info...i am still so PREGNANT...and have yet to deliver...
I guess my baby still want to be all cosy in my tummy till his due date after all.
The last checkup i had on thursday was pretty fine...but kinda shocked wen i was told d baby is now 3.2kg...
Baby Q grew so fast since d last checkup...
My gynae said that position of baby is low...in fact i was already 1cm dilated but still not d time yet becos he is not facing down meaning he is lying on his back...so i was told to move ard...walk abt ...swim or even dance !

So i have been out almost everyday...doing last min shopping for customers' orders materials and even went swimming today.
The feeling was so great being underwater...
I really shud have swam more often...becos i felt so much lighter and for once...d backache just seem to dissapear...
But the moment i got out of d pool....hmmm back to reality....
I feel all heavy and aching all over...
Thanx to Nisha and her cute lil son for accompanying me at d pool today...
Hope to c both of u again pretty soon...like u said...perhaps next tyme w my son...insya allah...

I no longer have to work n conduct dance classes as of this week onwards because its time for me to really rest and wait for D-DAY!
But i still have plenty of wedding & engagement gifts decor to do for this 12th dec..
Business seems to be pretty gd too..
'Rezeki BABY' i guess....
From wedding gifts to diaper cakes and even bridal assignments ...my schedule seems to get more hectic day by day...
Thank god i have Elyn to help me do makeup n hairdo for my bride dis SUN...
But i still have to settle her wedding gown alteration and fitting by tomorrow...
Now wen i tink of it...i tink i noe y BABY Q is still not ready for delivery despite doctor's n my masseuse lady's prediction of me giving birth last week...
I guess my baby noes that i still have plenty of things to settle n do ..:-)
Good and thoughtful son....!!

So i better take my rest now...my back starts to ache again whenever i sit up too long...
Btw...
These r some pics of my recent diaper cakes creation this week and of cos a glimpse of me n my tummy in my 38th week...










Till den
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home