Wednesday, December 2, 2009

As mentioned in d countdown calendar to my D-DAY its like less than 5 more days to go...
I am in my 39th week...
At this v stage...it really feels like FOREVER!!
Although i was feeling kinda anxious n puzzled y BABY Q is still not ready to be delivered yet...
i suddenly came to realize d reasons...
My baby is a thoughtful son who really listen n understands my commitments..

Y I said so is i recalled how during his 20th week checkup...he was in a position which makes it impossible for d doc to check on his spine during the detailed scanning...he stayed still there for 1 hr plus even though i have been walking ard KKH...BUT THE MOMENT...i was told by d doc that i might have to stay on the whole day or come back another day...and i started to TALK to him...softly...persuading him to turn...i said...
" BABY Q pls turn...mummy got to go werk later and next few days too...so pls listen to me.."...
Miraculously , he turned even before i finished talking...as i could c it thru d ultrasound machine...and that really made me n hubby burst to laffter...

Last week BABY Q amazed us again...
I had a last min bridal assignment for d 29th of Nov...which i noe might be v risky for me to take....but it was difficult for me to refuse d client n Elyn wasnt available to do d makeup for me becos of her family commitments...which i fully understand...
So i had to find sumone else to STANDBY in case i can be free on dat day...(as in if i am already in labour)...
So hubby told me not to worry...just go for d checkup last thursday 26th november and hear wat d gynae have to say...
At the same time..i have been talking to BABY Q all d time..telling him to pls hold on till i complete all my assignments..as i also have some 'hantaran' and diaper cake orders which my clients have yet to collect...
So i told them to quickly collect by mon or tue even though their events r on d 12th Dec...
Aniway back to my prenatal checkup last thurs...
Hubby and i was astonished wen the gynae told us..".....Hmmm ur cervix is closed again and d baby's head seems to go back up...unlike d checkup in d previous week"....
Even the gynae was surprised too...
But he didnt suggest for me to have an induced labour or C-Sect cos after all i havent reached my EDD yet...
So i was told to come back tomoro 3rd of December and c if my BABY is ready for delivery this time...
Meanwhile...just walk ard as much as i can!!

I left The Private Suite smiling and having less to worry...and i looked down rubbing my tummy thanking my son for listening to me...and i noe Allah work in a v miraculous way to alwiz help his servant who is in need..

So i manage to do d bridal assignment last sun for STEPHANIE & FAIRUL for their Chinese wedding ceremony but have to find sumone to do their malay wedding on d 13th dec...















And finally all my clients have collected their 'hantaran' orders frm me yesterday nite just left a diaper cake which has been completed but waiting to be collected perhaps today or tomoro...
At least i can really go for my DELIVERY w no worries at d back of my head that i still have sum stuff to be done n settle for my clients...
And with all d orders and engagements of services that i get lately be it frm bridal to wedding gifts decor and diaper cakes...i tink my BABY is really bringing me lots of luck or better said as 'Rezeki'...
My income seems to be more despite d fact that i have stopped teaching dance classes as of 20th November...
I have to really be grateful to Allah for blessing me w all d gd things in life...w all d things i have now...and all d things i might be having in future...
Before i end this long entry...
Pls enjoy d pics of my bridal assignment last weekend and pics of my clients orders that i manage to complete before my Delivery Day...





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home