Tuesday, July 15, 2008
















Alhamdulilah...
Everything went on smoothly last Sun...
In fact there were too many pleasant surprises...

Firstly i was glad my cousin Ayen frm Melbourne could video call w us n ' be w us' throughout d engagement ceremony..

I really hav to thank so many pple for makin d engagement successful...
Firstly thanx to all my aunts for all d various delicacies...
Thanx to wir for helpin me to do my hair...lendin d tepak sireh , dulang n alas...
Thanx to yani for d watch box...
Thanx to all cousins for being ard...
Thanx specially to my sis for ALL D TROUBLE she had to go through just to make sure everythin turns out well..
I love u sis and abg....
Thanx to papa n aunty shima for being present too...really meant a lot to me..

Thanx to my fiancee of cos for everything..
I was surprised w him bendin on his knees to say 'i love u' in German and caused his injured knee to hurt...
I was so touched darling..
Hopefully everythin we planned will go on smoothly insya allah...

Till den

Adios

2 Comments:

Blogger Diabolique and Miudinho said...

God bless u my dear....I pray for your safe journey to jinjang pelamin...and many more happy surprises in marriage life...

July 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger EmilyArmelia said...

thanx diana....i pray for everythin to be ok dis weekend for u too
Muaaaakz

July 16, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home